logging in to rccl

i can log into my cruse but can't acess my reservation or my son's been e mailing and talking with rccl and my ta still no luck i haven't put in all our info for aug 6 alure very fustrating is there anyone else to call or e mail?

mike

i can log into my cruse but can't acess my reservation or my son's been e mailing and talking with rccl and my ta still no luck i haven't put in all our info for aug 6 alure very fustrating is there anyone else to call or e mail?

mike

Don't log in and try going in the back way:

thanks bob i tried that on chrome it says page not avalible after putting info in on ie it says reservation being modified currently .its been a week now?

mike

I'd try calling Crown & Anchor and ask why your reservation says it's being modified. Then use IE or Firefox instead of Chrome.

I am not by any means a newby at this. Crome and IE are driving me nuts! If and when I CAN get into my cruise planner, my tours are for Cozumel. We are not going to Cozumel. Its been this way since we booked. I thought it would be taken care of by now. Also can't book anything for my BIL even though we are linked. Apparently I don't know how to spell his last name..........which is the same as mine and only has a few letters!:* Yes I've called........twice!:eek:

I've been trying to access our cruise reservations for 3 weeks now. I would like to print out my set sail passes for our July 1st cruise. I called RCCL 3 times so far. I was told they tried to do an upgrade and there was a snafu. They don't know when it will be back and I should go to the pier early to check in. I can't make any show reservations or excursions for our September cruise either.

• 1 year later...
Thanks bob i called c and a she put in a ticked to it she was just on a call from someone else same thing .i am able to get into cruse planner but thats all

mike

I have had a support ticket open for 3 weeks now.

1. almost every time I want to log in I have to reset my password . It just does not seem to remember it

2. when I did my cruise check in it said page not available (the browser name set check in/ old)

3. In order to check in for my cruise I went the old way as bob suggested under already booked

4. Under chrome I could enter my credit card information but not accept the terms so I had to log out. log in using safari in order to actually be able to accept the credit card terms to complete my set sail

5. now that my set sail is complete I can actually access it from the normal reservations page (although its after the fact now)

6. Still no cruise documents have ever showed up under documents, but I was able to completely check in and get my set sail

7. my linked reservations do not show up even though they are clearly on my booking invoice

oh and perhaps the strangest of all. on the home page it now says"please make sure to arrive at the port no less than 2 hour before your boarding time" I am sure they meant ships departure time but clearly they have bigger problems then just the wording on the website.

and today I got this error

PointsStatus

Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty tier and points right now. Please check back later.

Why do most IT projects fail? Lack of requirements, poor planning and bad governance. Royal Caribbean should pick a number of loyal clients and host a design thinking, requirements gathering cruise for their website. Toss the old and start fresh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using Chrome? I have a very hard time logging on with Chrome. Try a different web browser. I use Firefox or Safari with little problem.

Same thing for me lately, TRY AGAIN LATER error with Chrome still.

Why do most IT projects fail? Lack of requirements, poor planning and bad governance. Royal Caribbean should pick a number of loyal clients and host a design thinking, requirements gathering cruise for their website. Toss the old and start fresh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could crowd source the UX, would get a stacks bettter result.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is anyone else having problems with this site? It has never looked or worked as nice as Carnival's and NCL's, but I can't even access my SeaPass account today to print my documents. At least my cruise isn't until the end of July.

It's been a few years since I have tried to book a cruise. I am really not liking the new site. I tried updating my profile since I have moved and changed my email and lots of things related to my profile, but there isn't a lot you can update now. I did try logging into the backdoor site as suggested. I have found that the two are disconnected from each other. On the backdoor I can use my username and it's new password - which is different than the new site which will only let my use my email and a different password. The old site told me that my ex-husband and I are still linked but on the new site I can't see any of that or my two kids. Unfortunately I can't update any of my information on the backdoor site as it automatically redirects me to the new site.

My mom just happened to call last night to tell me that our friends, who are also RCL cruisers, were having issues too. They finally got a hold of two different reps that confirmed that because their two C&A numbers were linked to a single email address, that the wife's account was automatically DELETED!!! OMG. How can they do that? Now I'm worried of what will happen with my account since my ex and I are still linked through a single email account - and what about the kids - do I really have to create email accounts for them just so that their accounts won't get deleted? And then how do I do that since I can't even see them on the new site.

I'm so disappointed with RCL right now. I wasn't able to book with my C&A number to begin with which is what started me down this path to begin with - it says my number isn't valid, even though I'm logged in and I copied right off of my profile page. UGH.

I can always log in. Sometimes the C&A points are there and sometimes not. Sometimes they appear later if I go to the cruise planner page and then back to the dashboard page. I used to go to cruise planner and it would load. Now I get the screen to enter my reservation number, the date and ship for the cruise first. It started showing the countdown to cruise recently.

Our first port is St. Kitts, but it is not listed for excursions at all. The other ports are listed. I reported this, and was told my cruise is too far out and there are no excursions for St. Kitts yet. I went to "The Experience" link on the main page, selected shore excursions and entered the date and ship for a search and St. Kitts is listed and has 32 excursions listed for our cruise.

I don't think they know how to fix most of the problems we are having on the site.