Ultimate Dinning Package and Mystery Dinner

How does it work if you want to do the mystery dinner but you already purchased the Ultimate package? Is there just an up charge or is it full price ($79 pp). We will be on Liberty of the Seas

Might be something that each ship handles on the fly. I know that the dining packages do not include any "special" dinners, and if you book pre-cruise, you would have to pay full price.

Here's what the fine print says regarding the Ultimate Dining package for a Liberty cruise. We're booked for a Liberty cruise in August.

Not valid for Chef's Table, Izumi Hibachi, or Culinary Experiences/Activities. Guests will receive 20% off when booking Chef's Table and/or any Culinary Experience/Activity onboard.

Looks like the Ultimate Dining package cannot be used as an option for dining, but there is a 20% discount for booking other culinary events. While Liberty doesn't have an Izumi, on other ships they give you a limit they will cover since Izumi is a la cart.

Thanks to you both... must have miss the fine print. denamo might see you on the same cruise and dinning ... 26th?

Your question did make me wonder if the 20% discount would automatically be figured if you pre-booked or would be offered on board. Think I would make a copy of the fine print to take along if doing it on board just in case.

We're the week before! We'll get her ready for you! :D