Its been a while since we sailed on NCL...

Luke916

So its been over 10 yrs since we sailed NCL and that one time it was not the best experience (granted this has been over 10 yrs ago now). We just booked a cruise thru NCL for this July and was wondering if they have any LGBT meeting set up (such as Friend Of Dorothy) for their passengers. We will be on the Jade going thru the Norwegian fjords up to the Arctic Circle. If anyone can helps us out to see how Norwegian treats its LGBT family, it would be greatly appreciated! I've been hearing good (better) things so we hope we won't be disappointed again! Thanks for any and all responses!

Jamey & Marc ;)

My wife and I have sailed on NCL many times (most recently a little over a year ago) and have never had any issues. In fact, one of our very best cruises was on the NCL Jade in the Med back in 2010.

There's usually a nightly LGBT gathering that is posted in the Freestyle Daily. Of course, how many folks show up varies. (Back on that Jade cruise, we got to know some cast members of the production shows that way, which was quite fun.)

If you have other questions, just ask.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

• 5 weeks later...
So its been over 10 yrs since we sailed NCL and that one time it was not the best experience (granted this has been over 10 yrs ago now). We just booked a cruise thru NCL for this July and was wondering if they have any LGBT meeting set up (such as Friend Of Dorothy) for their passengers. We will be on the Jade going thru the Norwegian fjords up to the Arctic Circle. If anyone can helps us out to see how Norwegian treats its LGBT family, it would be greatly appreciated! I've been hearing good (better) things so we hope we won't be disappointed again! Thanks for any and all responses!

Jamey & Marc ;)

I love NCL. They love GLBT and will have a gathering each day.

Just got off the Norwegian Bliss. The crew was great and made me feel like royalty. I joked around with the bartenders.....they responded in kind making for really fun cocktail hours. So happy with Ncl I’m going on the Sun to Cuba in August, back on the Bliss in January and even the inaugural transatlantic of the Encore . Although rude passengers can be a pain, the treatment I have been getting onboard NCL ships keeps me coming back.

Just got off the Norwegian Bliss. The crew was great and made me feel like royalty. I joked around with the bartenders.....they responded in kind making for really fun cocktail hours. So happy with Ncl I’m going on the Sun to Cuba in August, back on the Bliss in January and even the inaugural transatlantic of the Encore . Although rude passengers can be a pain, the treatment I have been getting onboard NCL ships keeps me coming back.

I've had a great time on all of the NCL ships. I'll be on the Bliss in Sept.