Mariner of Seas - Will she be done by June 25th sailing

We are booked on the Mariner of the Seas June 25th (1st cruise out of drydock).

Anyone heard whether they are on schedule with the Dry Dock.

I noticed that the cruise is no longer available on the RCCL website. Hopefully that just means they are sold out and not that they are not sure they are going to make it in time.(yn)(yn)(yn)(yn)

• 2 weeks later...
You'll know about a week out when she starts her TA. No reason to think it will be delayed.

I would add if you haven't heard anything yet your are probably ok. I wouldn't be surprised to see some work not done because of some delay issue, but I'd hope for the best. I too have a year to wait and will enjoy watching the webcam arrivals and reviews here. I hope the OP comes backs and gives us their impression.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some work not done because of some delay issue, but I'd hope for the best.

According to Marinetraffic she is headed to Freeport - I assume to finish some work at the yard there.

According to Marinetraffic she is headed to Freeport - I assume to finish some work at the yard there.

Thanks I was just going to check that. I think on Adventure they did the new extra cabins there in Freeport.

I’ll be on her this weekend. I can post photos if you’d like :)
Yah... would love to see and hear about it. Will be on Mariner in 2 months. Have a great cruise!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You will gain a lot of friends. Marine Traffic hasn't updated in awhile. Hope to catch a view of her on the Miami port cam.

Yah... would love to see and hear about it. Will be on Mariner in 2 months. Have a great cruise!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sure thing! I’ll probably just make a separate thread and post as many photos as I can. So be on the lookout for that around Sunday/Monday!

I hope you have a great cruise too!

That would be awesome!! We'll be on Mariner in July. My job is basically right across from the port. I've been counting down the days until I can see her from my office window!!

Sure thing! I’ll probably just make a separate thread and post as many photos as I can. So be on the lookout for that around Sunday/Monday!

Great! I'm on her July 9th. Would love to see some photos!

Thanks.

Thank you for offering to do this! My husband & I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary on the Mariner's November 26th cruise and are super excited (this will be our 1st Royal Caribbean cruise).

That would be much appreciated. We have 3 sailings booked on Mariner in the next year :cool: (Aug 31 Labor Day weekend, Nov 9 after the Symphony TA, and Memorial Day weekend 2019)

WooHoo!! Can't wait for those pics!