D+ Navigation new website

Can someone direct me on the new website how to change your "gift" and upgrade options for D+ members? I just can't find it now.

Thanks!

You have to call, the improved website does not yet have that function.

Hate to say it but I have a bad feeling that the reason the gift selection is not on the "new enhanced website" is that it will be greatly decreased or go away completely. I have no knowledge to make this statement - just a bad feeing.

M

If you were diamond plus before the change and had already set the gifts will they still be the same next time you cruise?

Yes - except There used to be some wording like ...if the gift is not available they can substitute... I know often we get a wine different form the one we selected. Often they tell us what we selected is not available on that particular ship/sailing.

Wonder what happens when a passenger moves up to the level where a second or third gift can be selected, how will that communication be made?

Good luck and enjoy

M

Wonder what happens when a passenger moves up to the level where a second or third gift can be selected, how will that communication be made?

As of today, both the back door to the web site and calling works to make that selection.

Isn't the welcome gift just a plate of cookies? The welcome beverage is water/soda /juice/beer depending on you C&A level.

The C&A gifts are a larger list with more options and additional selections as you progress up the D+ chain. As far as I know, there has not been a significant change in sections for years. A few items might have come and gone, but the basic list remains somewhat the same.

M