Barcelona - Hiltons

I will post on the Europe board but wanted see if anyone has recently stayed at either of the Hilton’s in Barcelona (not the one part of the Curio collection).

We stayed at the Renaissance a few years back and don’t think we walked more than 15 mins to get to Las Ramblas. Not sure if either Hilton would be close.

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks!

I will post on the Europe board but wanted see if anyone has recently stayed at either of the Hilton’s in Barcelona (not the one part of the Curio collection).

We stayed at the Renaissance a few years back and don’t think we walked more than 15 mins to get to Las Ramblas. Not sure if either Hilton would be close.

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks!

We always stay at the Hilton Diagonal. Not close to Las Ramblas but is close to the Metro. Also they have complementary food and drinks every night if you’re on the executive floor. We love the place.

I just returned from a visit to Barcelona and Med cruise. I would recommend staying closer to Las Ramblas. We ended up staying at Hotel Europark after recommendations on the Europe board and really enjoyed it. It was about a 15 minute walk to Las Ramblas, about 10 minutes from Sangrada Familia (could actually see one tower from our room), and less than 10 minutes from a couple of other Gaudi sites. They had a great breakfast buffet. The room was very modern, clean, and had a big bathroom.