Jet Ski's labadee

WillSam

• 2 weeks later...

Also on Allure next March. 3/5/17 sailing.

HIGHLY recommend the jet ski tour! Was there in April on the Oasis & it was not for the faint of heart!

We had 9 skiers plus 2 guides. If you want speed, air, LOTS of sharp turns, & you have the ability to do all that, be in the front group of 3 or 4. As you fall back in the group, it becomes less adventurous.

I was #3. 1 & 2 were rabbits! I was chasing them the whole time. :)

On the 3/5 sailing my buddy & our 2 sons will definitely be on a ski!

Also on Allure next March. 3/5/17 sailing.

HIGHLY recommend the jet ski tour! Was there in April on the Oasis & it was not for the faint of heart!

We had 9 skiers plus 2 guides. If you want speed, air, LOTS of sharp turns, & you have the ability to do all that, be in the front group of 3 or 4. As you fall back in the group, it becomes less adventurous.

I was #3. 1 & 2 were rabbits! I was chasing them the whole time. :)

On the 3/5 sailing my buddy & our 2 sons will definitely be on a ski!

I could not have said it better.

Doing it again for the 4th time this summer.

By the way DD is ranked #1, DH ranked #2 and myself #3.

We are dubbed the evil knevel family.

Enjoy, we do.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this up since I do not see any Labadee jet ski threads more current then this one.

Did not think it would happen any time soon but just booked the NOTS 9-day for March 2019 & yep, Labadee for a 3rd time!

It looks like the jet ski price has jumped $10-15 since I did it last in April 2017.

Can someone confirm that it is now $109/pp?

Also, PLEASE confirm that it is still an adventurous tour if you want it to be??

I loved that for 50 minutes you could go as fast & as high as you wanted. Would be bummed if they changed that.

Bumping this up since I do not see any Labadee jet ski threads more current then this one.

Did not think it would happen any time soon but just booked the NOTS 9-day for March 2019 & yep, Labadee for a 3rd time!

It looks like the jet ski price has jumped $10-15 since I did it last in April 2017.

Can someone confirm that it is now $109/pp?

Also, PLEASE confirm that it is still an adventurous tour if you want it to be??

I loved that for 50 minutes you could go as fast & as high as you wanted. Would be bummed if they changed that.

Our next cruise is November of this year. The driver is $103 (currently on sale for $87) and the passenger $29 on sale for $24. Have not done the Labadee jetski in two years, however our experience has always been that you should be one of the few right after the lead guide if you wish to go fast.