Seavis tour discount code

tcbeau

hi everyone I am sailing on carnival vista and taking the Seavis tour Saona Special on may 8, 2018. I got an email today stating that there was a discount code for our excursion, but I would have to find the code? Someone must have organized a group but I cannot find the code. If anyone has it, I would really appreciate it! Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ramon from Seavis Tours who’s in charge of promo codes e mailed me that I’m entitled to a 10% discount on our tour june 5th but i need to find the promo code in order to qualify. I have been looking at their FB site and this forum but apparently nobody posted the code or I’m unable to find it anywhere. Anyway with or without promo code, six of us are still goin. See u all!

Found the promo code! It’s in the roll call. For june 5 Saona excursion it’s SUNN99 and the deadline to file is May 29. For June 19 it’s TINA99. I just emailed my promo code for june 5th and let’s see if seavis will honor it. I guess I will find out the day I will pay the rest of my bill

• 4 weeks later...
Found the promo code! It’s in the roll call. For june 5 Saona excursion it’s SUNN99 and the deadline to file is May 29. For June 19 it’s TINA99. I just emailed my promo code for june 5th and let’s see if seavis will honor it. I guess I will find out the day I will pay the rest of my bill

Hi can you tell me where is the roll call?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...