Dinner in Long Beach

mkcurran

Lots of restaurants in the Aquarium area. PF Chang’s, Yardhouse, Famous Dave’s, Bubba Gumps. Lots of parking in the area. Parker Lighthouse around the corner. There are many other restaurants in the area also, including a brewery.

Lots of restaurants in the Aquarium area. PF Chang’s, Yardhouse, Famous Dave’s, Bubba Gumps. Lots of parking in the area. Parker Lighthouse around the corner. There are many other restaurants in the area also, including a brewery.

Thanks! Any favorites?

Hi,

If you want to drive and go to a local spot then the Belmont Brewing Co. may be perfect for you.

If you decide you don't want to drive the Maya shuttle will often take you into downtown if they are not busy and you ask them. I'd want a water view restaurant so here's a map showing some of them.

https://goo.gl/maps/grWdggbuLbS2

IF you don't feel like going far you can also just walk across the street from the Maya to the Reef Restaurant which has a wide menu or try Happy Hour right at the Maya. We've done both. We get lazy once we park our car there but you may have more energy to go farther away.

Hi,

If you want to drive and go to a local spot then the Belmont Brewing Co. may be perfect for you.

If you decide you don't want to drive the Maya shuttle will often take you into downtown if they are not busy and you ask them. I'd want a water view restaurant so here's a map showing some of them.

https://goo.gl/maps/grWdggbuLbS2

IF you don't feel like going far you can also just walk across the street from the Maya to the Reef Restaurant which has a wide menu or try Happy Hour right at the Maya. We've done both. We get lazy once we park our car there but you may have more energy to go farther away.

I don't know if we'll feel like driving after parking or not. So I'm trying to gather options. The happy hour at the Maya looks good, but Mexican food before we are traveling to Mexico might be too much. But is definitely the lazy option. But then again a $6 margarita after braving LA traffic might be in order.

I'm loving all of the suggestions. Rock Bottom has a good menu with lots of options for my non-fish loving husband who won't eat a hamburger for dinner. Belmont looks like another good possibility, the ahi dish sounds wonderful.

Thank you everybody!