St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Thomas, Grand Turk Suggestions

Going on an 8 day cruise over Christmas and our stops are St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk.

We are going with our 3 children and my mother in law.

I have already booked a dolphin adventure on St. Kitts.

We definitely want to do a snorkel excursion and maybe a zipline excursion. I am from Minnesota and I feel that we could go ziplining here in Minnesota sometime.

Would anyone say that ziplining is a "must" on any of the islands?

Which is the best island to snorkel at?

Here's the big question. My mother in law is not going to do the dolphin, snorkel or zipline. So, we will have 1-2 stops with her where we would just like to explore from the ship on our own.

Which island has the best walking tour options or easiest place to get to a beach? We are not shoppers so I really want to get away from the touristy shops quickly and just explore and get away from that sort of thing.

Any suggestions on whether any of these islands are ideal for that sort of thing?

Going on an 8 day cruise over Christmas and our stops are St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk.

We are going with our 3 children and my mother in law.

I have already booked a dolphin adventure on St. Kitts.

We definitely want to do a snorkel excursion and maybe a zipline excursion. I am from Minnesota and I feel that we could go ziplining here in Minnesota sometime.

Would anyone say that ziplining is a "must" on any of the islands?

Which is the best island to snorkel at?

Here's the big question. My mother in law is not going to do the dolphin, snorkel or zipline. So, we will have 1-2 stops with her where we would just like to explore from the ship on our own.

Which island has the best walking tour options or easiest place to get to a beach? We are not shoppers so I really want to get away from the touristy shops quickly and just explore and get away from that sort of thing.

Any suggestions on whether any of these islands are ideal for that sort of thing?

not sure if you found your answers yet, but Grand Turk will have the easiest beach to get to as it is at the end of the pier. free chairs courtesy of margaritaville, also a free pool if you don't like the ocean or the sand.

• 3 months later...