Theme nights?

liberty64

If you look at your confirmation document it will show you the number of theme nights. On the longer cruises there will be a "British Night! (Ugh) or if there are lots of non-British passengers on board they might have a Red, White and Blue night which is much preferable. If you are sailing in warm climes tropical Nights are always a success as are Rock & Roll Nights. Participation isn't compulsory! Quite a number of people opt out.

• 1 month later...

I'm doing a 16-night cruise in August and have been told there are 3 formal nights and a theme night. The theme is, that's right, you have guessed it, British Night. Same as we cruised back on the Black Watch in 2014.

Come on Fred Olsen, update this theme.

I'm doing a 16-night cruise in August and have been told there are 3 formal nights and a theme night. The theme is, that's right, you have guessed it, British Night. Same as we cruised back on the Black Watch in 2014.

Come on Fred Olsen, update this theme.

Yep, we have the British night theme too, not very difficult to think up ideas for that!

Sent from my F3311 using Forums mobile app

Been to it and seen all that it has to offer. So probably won't go to it again.

I like to try new experiences and visit new places. This cruise is all about the destinations and not the ship or cruise line. Will probably be my last Fred Olsen one, to be honest.