List of ships with FREE steam and/or Sauna

• 3 weeks later...

Ships to Add to the Spreadsheet:

Carnival CONQUEST. Free large Steam and Saunas in mens locker room. Multiple showers & lockers (get key at desk)

Carnival DREAM. Free small mens Steam (broke 3 out of 8 days). Small bench in locker room holds 3). Pick your code type

lockers. CO-ED Sauna

Celebrity INFINITY. Free large Sauna. Multiple lockers and showers (get key at desk) No steam.

• 3 weeks later...

Great Idea

I cant get list

however, I have been on 30 cruises and most of the older ships >5 years old have facilities but you have to look for them.......When they take you on the spa tour they do not show you them....only the facilities that you have to pay for

You just have to go exploring on your on

Look in the spa lockers rooms or down the hall somewhere close

Sometimes by the gym

POINT BLANK ask the staff where it is.....they wont volunteer the info but if you specifically ask they will tell

Liberty of the sea has free steam and sauna in the spa area

Most carnival ships have faciltities

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed free steam and sauna on Carnival Freedom a few years ago, with large window looking out to sea. Was disappointed when I went on NCL Dawn and they wanted almost $200 for the same thing for the week. Curious to know if Carnival still offers this since their fleet upgrade

I enjoyed free steam and sauna on Carnival Freedom a few years ago, with large window looking out to sea. Was disappointed when I went on NCL Dawn and they wanted almost $200 for the same thing for the week. Curious to know if Carnival still offers this since their fleet upgrade

I haven't sailed on the Freedom but doing a web search showed no change to your past experience, i.e., free steam and sauna with the window.

Has anyone been on the Ruby Princess who can give information about steamroom and sauna?

Just seen your message here, yes there is a sauna and steam i believe on here and its free. I am actually on this ship on 10th March next year and will be gutted if there is not one. Its my de stress place or gather thoughts time in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've recently spent a week on  RCCL's Navigator of the Seas (my second cruise on this ship) & found the male only Sauna/steam facility to still be in place - just to the left of the gym jacuzzi. It has good sized sauna & steam rooms with a plentiful supply  of towels. Cleaning was a little lacking at times during the week, but otherwise a great facility used by me everyday.  🙂

20 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

On all Viking Ocean ships the entire spa suite is free - sauna, hot pool and snow grotto.

Ships - Viking Star, Viking Sea, Viking Star, Viking Sun, Viking Orion, Viking Jupiter (coming Fen/19)

We'll be taking our first Viking Ocean Sky cruise in January. So looking forward to the spa suite!

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Sealoverever said:

About celebrity Edge? Have in another celebrity’s class... but the edge class not find it, who knows? Thank u so much 

The entire Spa area on Edge is co-ed (suits required) with an extra charge. Aqua Class guests have the Spa areas included without an extra fee. All Celebrity ships up to now have always been that way. But the changing areas always had no cost, gender-specific, clothing optional saunas attached to their changing rooms. Right now, that is the only unknown on Edge.

18 hours ago, twodjs said:

The entire Spa area on Edge is co-ed (suits required) with an extra charge. Aqua Class guests have the Spa areas included without an extra fee. All Celebrity ships up to now have always been that way. But the changing areas always had no cost, gender-specific, clothing optional saunas attached to their changing rooms. Right now, that is the only unknown on Edge.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:50 AM, Roger Doger said:

Thank you very much to all for the info. I have finally gotten around to updating the spreadsheet.I have posted it in excel - which can be edited - and .pdf files. I tried to post it with this text, but it is too large and breaks up.. Any additional info would be appreciated. Hope this helps!

Ship List.xls

Ship List.pdf

You really should considering copying your data into a Google Sheet, and then share it as a privately viewable document. That way, you can edit all you want, but the public can only look at it. And all you have to do is share the link. Very easy stuff. You can upload your XLS file directly into Google Sheets and it will be ready to go. Then just share it! Anybody with a web browser can view it (they don't need Excel or a PDF viewer, etc.)

• Thanks 1