3 day cruise questions

LovetheCubs

We will be on a short 3 day cruise on fantasy. We booked late (it’s a make up cruise to our kids since I had surgery and had to cancel a 7 night last min) so we have late dinning. I am not worried about it as far as bedtime and such since we will be making as much of our time on ship as possible and our kids are old enough it doesn’t matter.

But...1. Will late dining affect our pirate night experience?

2. What time is the party/fireworks?

3. What are the times for the shows? We want to see as many as possible!

Thanks in advance!

We will be on a short 3 day cruise on fantasy. We booked late (it’s a make up cruise to our kids since I had surgery and had to cancel a 7 night last min) so we have late dinning. I am not worried about it as far as bedtime and such since we will be making as much of our time on ship as possible and our kids are old enough it doesn’t matter.

But...1. Will late dining affect our pirate night experience?

2. What time is the party/fireworks?

3. What are the times for the shows? We want to see as many as possible!

Thanks in advance!

1. Only effect I can think of would be, with late dining, you won't be all that hungry for the Pirate buffet after the fireworks. Which, IMO, is no loss. It's basically a taco bar and desserts.

2. Buccaneer Blast is typically around 9:30 with fireworks immediately following.

3. Show times are usually 6:15 (for late diners) and 8:30 for early diners.

Everyone who has late dining wants to be at the pirate show and the servers know it. You will be out in time, but you won't be at all hungry for the buffet.

People with late dinner go to the early show. People with early dinner go to the late show. Easy. No one has to miss a performance due to dinner. They start at 6 or 6:15--check your navigator each day. Do not assume it is the same as the day before!

Have fun, but don't try to do everything in 3 days--you just can't.

Go up to the area outside of Palo and check out the bathroom up there. No kidding. You have to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

The shows are staggered and set up to align with dinner times so don’t worry, also the servers will get you to the pirate party in time. Although I would not reccomend it, I guess You could always skip dinner that night and order room service before the party and just eat at the pirate buffet after! But i would reccomend you just eat at normal dining rooms

The shows are staggered and set up to align with dinner times so don’t worry, also the servers will get you to the pirate party in time. Although I would not reccomend it, I guess You could always skip dinner that night and order room service before the party and just eat at the pirate buffet after! But i would reccomend you just eat at normal dining rooms

This is a bad idea. The dining room food is a lot better than the pirate buffet.