Help me plan - 1st time in Bermuda!

michelle028

Hi Everyone,

Super excited about my first trip to Bermuda in a few months. Going on the NCL Dawn.

Was planning to take the NCL ferry over to St. Georges since we are arriving there in Bermuda at 1pm on a Sunday.

How should I spend my day? I was thinking about swimming in Tobacco Bay for a bit (are there restrooms/showers there?) but not sure of what to do/see afterward over there.

Day 2- Horseshoe Bay and ???? (please help me fill in the gaps!) I do want to do some exploring on my own/possible short tour - 4 adults)

Day 3 - probably explore the area around the Dockyard before we leave in the afternoon.

Any suggestions/tips are welcome!

Thanks and happy cruising!!!

You'll have to change your day 1 plans because the public and private ferries do not run to St George's on the weekend. Since you arrive on a Sunday, you will be faced with reduced public transportation so you may want to just tour the Dockyard.

You wrote that you would like to swim at Tobacco Bay, do you mean snorkel? BTW, TB has full amenities. JMHO, but if you just want to swim, I would go to a South Shore beach. If you do go to St George's, do a walking tour there.

When you get to HSB, consider walking the beach path that connects HSB with Warwick Long Bay Beach. Also, Gibbs Lighthouse is nearby and the views from the top are worth the climb.

You have enough time to do a Blue Flag taxi tour on day 3 or maybe do the tour Sunday afternoon.

SBtS

You'll have to change your day 1 plans because the public and private ferries do not run to St George's on the weekend. Since you arrive on a Sunday, you will be faced with reduced public transportation so you may want to just tour the Dockyard.

You wrote that you would like to swim at Tobacco Bay, do you mean snorkel? BTW, TB has full amenities. JMHO, but if you just want to swim, I would go to a South Shore beach. If you do go to St George's, do a walking tour there.

When you get to HSB, consider walking the beach path that connects HSB with Warwick Long Bay Beach. Also, Gibbs Lighthouse is nearby and the views from the top are worth the climb.

You have enough time to do a Blue Flag taxi tour on day 3 or maybe do the tour Sunday afternoon.

SBtS

Ok thanks for the tips! Didn't know the NCL ferry doesn't operate on Sundays!

If you are on Facebook join the group Bermuda Bound. They have so much info on Bermuda. Some people are Bermudians and some are tourists that love & go to the island regularly. They are all so willing to give advise on how to plan your days and what are the best tours to go on.

https://www.********************/886000204754846/?ref=group_header

If you are on Facebook join the group Bermuda Bound. They have so much info on Bermuda. Some people are Bermudians and some are tourists that love & go to the island regularly. They are all so willing to give advise on how to plan your days and what are the best tours to go on.

https://www.********************/886000204754846/?ref=group_header

FYI, promotion of f@ce books groups is verboten.

SBtS