Princess Cays or Half Moon Cay

pma29223

I've only been to HMC and we loved it! We will be on Princess Cays next week. I loved that the cabanas on HMC are on the beach, but I read that the cabanas on PC are not directly on the beach. I also have my water shoes ready for PC. I've read that the water can be a bit rocky in places. I think we'll enjoy either one but HMC seems to be the favorite of the many.

We've only been to PC and are going to HMC this September. Another vote for water shoes at PC :)

We crossed the foot bridge to the right and enjoyed a quiet day. There were restrooms and a grill/buffet area, plus a few small shopping stands. I don't remember seeing any bar on this side, but we didn't plan to drink there. We had nice shade trees.

Towards the left is where most passengers went. It was more crowded, had loud music, at least one bar, larger shopping area, play area for kids, at least one food area and rest rooms.

We didn't snorkel, but heard the snorkeling from the beach was great.

I've heard HMC has powder soft sand and it seems to be the favorite spot of many.

The general consensus would be that the beach itself is much better at HMC. However Princess Cays may have activities or things that you find better suit your vacation goals.