Princess Share Holders Program?

Lyndonn

You no longer have to wait until final payment date to submit the request for OBC. It can be done anytime after you have booked the cruise. This change was made so that you can use the OBC when making shore excursion reservations before the cruise.

I tried for a cruise in 2020 & today received this response "Unfortunately we cannot add the benefits at this time, as this can only be done within 90 days of departure. However, I have added a diary entry and will get this looked at shortly after 9 February 2020"

I tried for a cruise in 2020 & today received this response "Unfortunately we cannot add the benefits at this time, as this can only be done within 90 days of departure. However, I have added a diary entry and will get this looked at shortly after 9 February 2020"

That verbiage is obsolete: the 90 day rule was lifted in 2017.

The real problem is that SOBC is authorized, a year at a time, at the annual stockholders' meeting in April.

CCL has been doing it "forever", but they haven't passed the resolution yet for 2020.

Set your calendar for May, 2019.

I just faxed in mine yesterday for our upcoming January 2019 cruise. Has not been posted yet.

We got $250 in OBC for our 2017 Hawaii cruise, it was great. Between that, promo and TA OBC, we had over $1000 in OBC.

Had some some specialty dinners, lots of happy hours, and even took the Ultimate Ship's Tour. What a wonderful benefit.

I buy stock for the long haul. We bought at $50, it's made some money. I figure with China coming on line, demand is only going to go up. There may be dips, but those are buying opportunities. In the long run, I think the investment will pay off.