Barcelona port to airport - taxi recommendation

The Odd Couple

Could anyone recommend a reliable taxi firm from Barcelona port to airport. I think I would rather pre-book as we will have a flight to catch back to London. Could you also please advise what sort of time we should allow for disembarkation, luggage collection and security etc at the port. Thanks for your help.

We have used https://airportstaxitransfers.com/ in many European cities including Barcelona. Very reliable, cost is very reasonable.

We have only done express depature in Barcelona but there were no lines for immigration, customs or security. We went from our cabin to the car in about 15 minutes. They had airport style luggage belts rather than just stacking the luggage on the floor as I recall.

We have used https://airportstaxitransfers.com/ in many European cities including Barcelona. Very reliable, cost is very reasonable.

We have only done express depature in Barcelona but there were no lines for immigration, customs or security. We went from our cabin to the car in about 15 minutes. They had airport style luggage belts rather than just stacking the luggage on the floor as I recall.

Thanks! Their rates are reasonable. Less than the company I was going to book with. :)

Thanks! Their rates are reasonable. Less than the company I was going to book with. :)

Glad to help. They have been great every time we have used them. We had a noon out of BCN and wanted to be safe so we booked our ride for 7:30am and were there in no time.

I don't why you need to prebook a taxi from the port to the airport, we never have done. Two weeks ago we left the Symphony of the Seas at 9.30am, joined the taxi queue (don't forget it's the largest cruise ship in the world so lots of passengers!) and was at the airport before 10.30am for our noonish flight back to the UK.

I don't why you need to prebook a taxi from the port to the airport, we never have done. Two weeks ago we left the Symphony of the Seas at 9.30am, joined the taxi queue (don't forget it's the largest cruise ship in the world so lots of passengers!) and was at the airport before 10.30am for our noonish flight back to the UK.

Because those of us with early flights back to the US need a little extra time for the added security checks. Pre-booking our shared ride saved us a few Euro and gave us a bit of peace of mind that we would make that once a day flight.