Oops, oh no, what are we going to do.

chromered7

well on our recent March / April Solstice cruise we made a list of everything we needed to take and we checked it 3-4 times the night before as we were packing our cases and again in the morning - thankfully we didn't forget anything..... but after the cruise we stayed in a hotel in Sydney (Australia) for 4 nights and when we got back home to Auckland (NZ) I unpacked everything and realised I'd left the chargers for our phones / fitbits plugged into the electrical sockets in the hotel room!

I had taken the cords out and packed them, but for some reason had left the chargers plugged in......

thankfully the hotel sent them back to us a week later for about $10 AUD

husband forgot blood pressure meds. for 2 weeks Med. cruise. Fortunately in Italy, you can purchase a short term supply at a pharmacy without a prescription! We call it our Italian miracle.

My DH didn't pack sufficient beta blockers for a two week Far East cruise. We asked at the local pharmacy in Thailand but they didn't stock his type. He could have taken his pick of any strength/type without prescription but we didn't know which would be equivalent. We went to the Emergency Dept of the local hospital, made an appointment for an hour later, then went for lunch while we waited. We saw the doctor who issued a prescription which was promptly dispensed. Consultation and drug for a total cost of around $10!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forums mobile app

Not going on a cruise but flying to Boston to visit our kids. Stayed at Heathrow Airport hotelnight before because of early flight.Driver dropped us off got room sorted booked table for dinner. Husband opens carry, no insulin. We live about 2 hours from airport expensive car journey home and back retrieved insulin which had fallen into bath tub. Moral of story check items off when actually packed.

DH packed his tux, white dinner jacket, vest, cummerbund, bow tie, cuff links, studs. Notice what is missing. Yep, the tux shirts. Fortunately, we were able to rent one from the shipboard tux rental service.

Dear friends were disembarking the ship when one of them needed to stop quickly in restroom. Everyone went to our bus transport and waited for them for the trip to the airport. They finally joined everyone and only when disembarking the bus at the airport did they realize that in their hurry to join the bus did they forget to retrieve their luggage at the cruise terminal when disembarking the ship. They had to go all the way back to the cruise terminal, then return to the airport!

We drove to Southampton for a cruise and stopped off 3 hours in to pick up mil and fil for my husband to realise he was still wearing his gardening crocs and had brought no other shoes - trip to stores morning of cruise. Next trip we got to port to find he had no jacket or sweater, again we went shopping. Next trip convinced he’d forgotten his sunglasses he went out and bought 2 pairs to find he had brought them. I laugh each trip and wind him up to see what he’s forgotten only to find I forgot toothpaste and perfume on the last trip. I must go back to making a list.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We drove to Southampton for a cruise and stopped off 3 hours in to pick up mil and fil for my husband to realise he was still wearing his gardening crocs and had brought no other shoes - trip to stores morning of cruise. Next trip we got to port to find he had no jacket or sweater, again we went shopping. Next trip convinced he’d forgotten his sunglasses he went out and bought 2 pairs to find he had brought them. I laugh each trip and wind him up to see what he’s forgotten only to find I forgot toothpaste and perfume on the last trip. I must go back to making a list.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reminds me of our first Hawaii cruise. 14 days and my husband only brought two pairs of pants. In Honolulu we went to Macys. Now I always remind him he needs at least 3.

I remembered to bring a passport... not mine! I brought my daughters’ who was not cruising with us.

In my book, this is the winner!!! Too Funny!! There are so many good ones, but this is one that really sticks in our minds and we can all see doing.

My wife has gotten a bit irritated after I’ve asked her more than a few times did she put our Passports in the doc bag, and then catches me looking through it.

Den