Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Any certificates still available for two first time Seabourne cruisers leaving July 27 for “Spanish Magic and Morocco”?:cool: Thank you!

Yes!

I have some and we are on the same cruise so if you want to share your contact info we can coordinate! Send a PM if that is an option or whatever works best. I can email you too I suppose.

thanks!

Oops - looks like you may have already submitted one. Sorry for the double post...

Edited by Scb71
late reply to older conversation

Just booked the July 23rd 2018 Alaska cruise, and I'm hoping someone has a referral coupon? Thanks in advance, you can contact me at chrisfog@earthlink.net.

I just sent you an email. I replied to another post but it appears that cruiser may be all taken care of already. I have credit available and would be pleased to get them in for you, and for me! Our cruise is late July so the timing is ideal.

thanks

I have $400 referral coupon for 1st time Seabourn cruisers.

Send me your booking number, full name and address and

I will refer you. DCross5909@gmail.com

Sorry I'm new to Seabourn but I'm trying to understand this referral coupon business. I have a new booking and am 1st time Seabourn cruiser, but I've also read that this coupon may not really be useful to me, as I've already got OBC credit of $400 from Seabourn as part of a promotion that was running when we booked. Also TA will have probably $150 OBC as well. So will this referral coupon be useful to me, or would it be better if someone else were to use it? thanks

Sorry I'm new to Seabourn but I'm trying to understand this referral coupon business. I have a new booking and am 1st time Seabourn cruiser, but I've also read that this coupon may not really be useful to me, as I've already got OBC credit of $400 from Seabourn as part of a promotion that was running when we booked. Also TA will have probably $150 OBC as well. So will this referral coupon be useful to me, or would it be better if someone else were to use it? thanks

You are correct. Cannot combine the referral OBC with any Seabourn OBC. TA or other OBC paid in cash by others does not affect the newbie OBC so you don't need to do the referral as that OBC is the same as what you already have.

You are correct. Cannot combine the referral OBC with any Seabourn OBC. TA or other OBC paid in cash by others does not affect the newbie OBC so you don't need to do the referral as that OBC is the same as what you already have.

okay thank you Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Seabourn Cruisers.

First time trying Seabourn for Nov 26 2018 Departure and would like to find referral coupon if anyone has it :)

Our final payment is not due until end Aug but we are set on this cruise!

I hope it's not too early to submit document now though???

Soyun

Hi, John.

We are first-time Seabourn cruisers and our departure is for NOV 26 2018.

Does this time frame work with coupon you have?

Thanks, Soyun

Hey Everyone New to Seabourn -

I've got a $400 referral coupon; just email me at johng75370@hotmail.com with your booking number, name, and address. It's a great benefit, and made our first cruise with Seabourn $400 better! Feel free to ask any questions.

John

Hey Everyone New to Seabourn -

I've got a $400 referral coupon; just email me at johng75370@hotmail.com with your booking number, name, and address. It's a great benefit, and made our first cruise with Seabourn $400 better! Feel free to ask any questions.

John

FYI: I've used the referral coupons I had; if you're looking for one check other posts on here. Thanks!

Does seabourn still offer these coupons. I have booked my first do if any past seabourners have the opportunity to pass one to me I would be very grateful. Seabourn Odyssey 23 March 2019 for 14 nights. Hopefully the first of a few !

As a Scot living abroad (in England!) delighted to help. Drop me a line to grumpy.old.man@btinternet.com and I’ll give you the low-down on how it works. Sorry about the semi final result but your lads were superb:(:(

I have used the referral coupon before but I have a silly question.We might book a trip that will leave in 6 weeks.Does the person I refer to have to travel before, same cruise

or does after works?

So sorry I usually do this months in advance.

Thank you for your help.

If the people you refer cruise before you, you get the OBC on the next cruise and if they cruise after the the cruise you are pondering booking, you can use it on your next cruise. Am sure as we have a referral on our next cruise in November and 2 referrals for the next 2 cruises we book as long as we make final payment on the next cruise by 2 years after the people we referred have sailed.

Thank you.What if we are on the same cruise?

Believe you get yours if on the same cruise but, not sure. The letter we got says after the referred people get back from their cruise but, in our case we already knew our cruise would be before the referred people. Suggest you contact the club office and ask to be sure. They are really quick to respond; much better than any other cruise line we have sailed.

Hi,

I have a $400 referral couponfor any first time Seabourn cruisers sailing before Mid Jan 2019. Please emailme at ishaw10000 at aol dot com with your booking number, name, andaddress. Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards

Ian