Problems with Norwegian Web Site ??

chk-gnt

Probaly silly question but is anyone else having problems using the Web Site? I try to use it and keep getting a message that it having a short vacation, that it is out of service or a bad request. Very annoying since I am trying to decide on excursions.

Thanks for the info. Just tried again and get the same messages. Did try it on my cell phone and got on but really need a bigger screen to see everything needed. Makes no sense that the LapTop doesn't work and Iphone does. I guess I just need someone more computer smart than me :):):o

Thanks for the info. Just tried again and get the same messages. Did try it on my cell phone and got on but really need a bigger screen to see everything needed. Makes no sense that the LapTop doesn't work and Iphone does. I guess I just need someone more computer smart than me :):):o

In the past when I've had problems, I've logged out of my account, cleared my "History" and cleared my "Cookies" (Free: CCleaner). Then I restarted my computer and logged into NCL account again with better success.

Good Luck!

Their site goes "in and out" every now and then. Several times over the last couple of months when we tried to make a payment on our booking, the site was not working properly. So much so that we advised our travel companion (who is on the same booking as us) not to wait until the last minute to make her last installment in case NCL's website is 'acting up'.