TO All you VIBE people out there!

KBucks31

On the Escape this past January group of 6 mid 20s Bachelorette party we there the first day for couple of hours and that was it. Ran into them couple of times during the week and they were kicking themselves for wasting the money. They preferred the main deck area & Spice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Vibe, no elevator, stairs. However there is an ADA lift. VERY slow.

Sorry, I think you are mistaken. On the Escape there is one elevator that services deck 19. From the elevator to Vibe is a short walk on level flooring, I’ve seen people with scooters in there.

We will be on the Escape 6/3 and would like a vibe pass, I use a cane to get around. Is there a elevator that goes to the vibe/spiceH2O deck or do I need to do stairs to get there?

On the Escape there is one elevator that services deck 19 forward. From the elevator to Vibe is a short walk on level flooring, I’ve seen people with scooters in there. Of course there is a longer than usual wait for that one elevator. If your cabin is aft, your biggest challenge will be walking to the foreword elevators.

Spice H2O is on deck 17 aft and can be accessed by any elevator, preferably the aft elevators.

On the Escape there is one elevator that services deck 19 forward. From the elevator to Vibe is a short walk on level flooring, I’ve seen people with scooters in there. Of course there is a longer than usual wait for that one elevator. If your cabin is aft, your biggest challenge will be walking to the foreword elevators.

Spice H2O is on deck 17 aft and can be accessed by any elevator, preferably the aft elevators.

We called the elevator that goes to 19 "The Magic Elevator". We're a little silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Must be different from cruise to cruise. We had Vibe passes on Escape last week (2/17 - 2/24) and met a family with 2 kids in their 20's who seemed to have a great time with the rest of us "older" people. There was quite the party atmosphere there from time to time but if the "kids" got bored and wanted to do something else they just left to do so and came back later. Also want to mention that there were always plenty of loungers available for groups of 4+ to sit together if they wanted to and this was throughout the day every day. Granted I wasn't there all the time but was certainly there a good part of the time ;). Again it's probably different from cruise to cruise so your mileage may vary.

We loved Vibe....was well worth it IMO.

We were there too! Had a great time, but man it was windy up there. Even on port days.

For those of you that have done the Vibe: "Assuming" the passes are still available, is this a MUST? Was it worth it? I have 4 -- 20 something kids in tow with us - would they like it? Any thoughts are welcome...thanks!

77 Days to GO!

It is a private area on the deck with large lounge chairs, a bar, and a hot tub. 20 somethings, unless married, will hate it because it is too quiet. Don't spend the money for them.

• 3 months later...

I think that VIBE is a must on cruises with lots of children in the Haven.

I want a quite place so with lots of children in the Haven and lots of people in Spice VIBE can be an alternative. On some cruises VIBE isn't quite but I'm prepared to take the chance.

We will be on the Escape 6/3 and would like a vibe pass, I use a cane to get around. Is there a elevator that goes to the vibe/spiceH2O deck or do I need to do stairs to get there?

There is ONE elevator that goes to the Vibe deck. Sometimes it’s tricky to get it. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The kids are 20 something.

Not many others their age in Vibe, typically over 40 crowd. They'd probably have more fun mingling with people closer to their own age.

We love Vibe, though (we're in the over 40 crowd)! Keeping fingers crossed that we are lucky enough to get passes next month!

Edited by RunBikeCruiseDC

For those of you that have done the Vibe: "Assuming" the passes are still available, is this a MUST? Was it worth it? I have 4 -- 20 something kids in tow with us - would they like it? Any thoughts are welcome...thanks!

77 Days to GO!

It is a nice to have at best. We got it the first time we were on the Getaway, had cabana #1. We went there twice during the entire length of the cruise. We have been on a couple of cruises since then hat offered the Vibe and passed every time even though we were on the ship early enough that several passes weer still left. Not much for kids at all.

Not worth it at all. Boring, boring boring. Save your money and go to H20 for free.

I think it depends on the ship! :D I loved the Vibe on the Breakaway and had a great time hanging out with new cruise friends.

I agree that it is a very boring place on the Escape (for any age) and H2O is more fun for adults that want to socialize with each other. However, for those that just want to chill, the Escape Vibe may be perfect for them.

Boring for someone is nice and quite for someone else.

If I want party it's much cheaper to go to Ibiza or Gran Canaria than to take a cruise.

My wife and I love peace and quiet too. And we are definitely not pool people, unless it is very empty. The mini-suite on our next cruise is on deck 8, forward of The Waterfront. Would we better off just enjoying the views and seating on The Waterfront, or should we try and get Vibe passes? So far our cruise appears to be sparsely sold, and we are very early birds (i.e., we usually arrive for flights several hours early :')).

Boring for someone is nice and quite for someone else.

If I want party it's much cheaper to go to Ibiza or Gran Canaria than to take a cruise.

Yes! I adore "boring", I haven't been a ship with Vibe yet but this whole thread is just selling me on it, lol.

For my husband and myself the best part of the Vibe was knowing we could go anytime and get two lounge chairs together in the sun. The bar staff made sure we had drinks all the time. For me the most awesome part was I had the hot tub to myself every morning after breakfast because everyone else in Vibe slept in!

Greetings-no, definitely not for kids, and it is about 100.00 pp.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They said their kids are 20 something. With it being a private bar, the kids may really enjoy it [emoji12].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I love peace and quiet too. And we are definitely not pool people, unless it is very empty. The mini-suite on our next cruise is on deck 8, forward of The Waterfront. Would we better off just enjoying the views and seating on The Waterfront, or should we try and get Vibe passes? So far our cruise appears to be sparsely sold, and we are very early birds (i.e., we usually arrive for flights several hours early :')).

I should try to get Vibe passes but the waterfront is probably nice and quite too.

The problem is that if one family with loud children decide to use the waterfront every day it won't be quite!