Bliss balcony cabin question......

mmccool719

Yea, we are in 10876 and I noticed the same bumped out balcony. I was glad all the upgrades to MS were sold by the time I got my grad school refund. Larger balcony >>>larger shower, I think!

Eleven more days! So excited!

• 3 weeks later...

The angled balconies are great! We try to book one whenever we can, because it's a decent amount of extra square footage for the same price as the other balconies in that category. Your neighbors can see into the part of the balcony that is sticking out, but who cares about that? They can see your legs/feet while you are sitting in a chair? If that bothers you, just put the chair all the way back against the slider like it is on a normal sized balcony. Even the "short" divider is the same size a divider on a normal balcony, so provides the same amount of privacy to that section of your balcony. I would think the people concerned about privacy would be the rooms NEXT to the angled balcony, because if the people with the angled balcony stand as far out as they can, they could see into the next balcony over.