Sea lice

cruisin1982

Sea lice are actually jelly fish larva in the water, not on the beach. I believe there is something you can get to help avoid problems with them, but I have no personal experience. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the product or times of year the "lice" are most prevalent. Hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge will see this post.

Not in the business in any way, shape, or form. We cruise about twice a year. We started a long time ago on DCL--July, 1998.

For many years,we did just DCL. However, in the last few years we have been looking around and have cruised on other lines due to a combination of really high DCL prices and limited itineraries. In 2009 we did Alaska on Celebrity because I'd rather spend my money on expensive excursions than on the Disney name when the cruise was mostly about scenery and wildlife. We did a 7 night "try out" cruise on Princess in 2015, and then did 20 nights in Japan in 2016. You can't do that on Disney.

I love DCL and the definitely do the best entertainment I've seen on any line. But I do wish that they weren't earning quite so much for their shareholders!