# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

Vettebuf

• 2 weeks later...
14 days til the Sun (first with NCL) - two weeks from today.

Super excited ... got a visit from the upgrade fairy ... picture window OV to balcony, feeling very blessed. :)

Kat

Wow, congrats! We're on Sky in 17 days and I have bids in, did yours actually get accepted already?

Wow, congrats! We're on Sky in 17 days and I have bids in, did yours actually get accepted already?

I never even bid! It was actually pretty strange, I already had the cruise booked weeks ago but I had called inquiring about a future cruise but I ended up hanging up but apparently they still had my caller ID and they ended up calling two days ago thinking that I didn’t have my original booking, they were asking how they could help from my phone call two days prior.

So he looked at my current booking for two weeks from now and said let me see if there’s anything else we can do for you. I had already called about a month or so ago to ask if there were any other promotions that might get us into a better cabin and they said no so we really had given up on it so he came back on the line and said hold on, I’m working some magic for you and then another minute later he came back and said he was able to get us an upgrade to a balcony.

I was of course super happy and I hung up wondering if it was even real but he sent me my contract again and the new room number was there. 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I never even bid! It was actually pretty strange, I already had the cruise booked weeks ago but I had called inquiring about a future cruise but I ended up hanging up but apparently they still had my caller ID and they ended up calling two days ago thinking that I didn’t have my original booking, they were asking how they could help from my phone call two days prior.

So he looked at my current booking for two weeks from now and said let me see if there’s anything else we can do for you. I had already called about a month or so ago to ask if there were any other promotions that might get us into a better cabin and they said no so we really had given up on it so he came back on the line and said hold on, I’m working some magic for you and then another minute later he came back and said he was able to get us an upgrade to a balcony.

I was of course super happy and I hung up wondering if it was even real but he sent me my contract again and the new room number was there. 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️

Wow, that's great! 15 days out for me, hoping to hear something about my upgrade bid soon!