TO All you VIBE people out there!

KBucks31

For those of you that have done the Vibe: "Assuming" the passes are still available, is this a MUST? Was it worth it? I have 4 -- 20 something kids in tow with us - would they like it? Any thoughts are welcome...thanks!

77 Days to GO!

For those of you that have done the Vibe: "Assuming" the passes are still available, is this a MUST? Was it worth it? I have 4 -- 20 something kids in tow with us - would they like it? Any thoughts are welcome...thanks!

77 Days to GO!

Greetings-no, definitely not for kids, and it is about 100.00 pp.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For those of you that have done the Vibe: "Assuming" the passes are still available, is this a MUST? Was it worth it? I have 4 -- 20 something kids in tow with us - would they like it? Any thoughts are welcome...thanks! 77 Days to GO!

The 4-20 year old kids would like it because they can't go in,,, so mom and dad will be sunning themselves while they get to run around the ship on their own.

The kids are 20 something.

so sorry, I read it as 4-20 years old : )

I agree the vibe might not be their thing, it is pretty low key and people buy the pass to have access to a quiet space with some extra perks thrown in

No. Quiet and more sedate than the pool deck or even Spice H2O.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And, this just happened the week of February 10. Several young guys got Vibe, we saw them the first sea day, and they disappeared. They said it was too quiet. Three vibe passes wasted. Shame.

Thats why I mentioned our kids - yes you read it correctly, they range from 20 to 24.

thanks for all your opinions. I would like it because - from all Ive read - just getting A chair is hard, how will we find SIX??

Six will be tough together. But, deck 19 and deck 20 offer better chances of finding them together. As a matter of fact, right outside of Vibe is a bar, hot tub, mister, and lots of deck chairs. You have to climb two flights of steps from pool deck, but you will find many more chairs together than the pool deck. Good luck. One more thing. Instead of 100 each for Vibe, you could buy specialty dining for four nights instead ($100.80 each).

Six will be tough together. But, deck 19 and deck 20 offer better chances of finding them together. As a matter of fact, right outside of Vibe is a bar, hot tub, mister, and lots of deck chairs. You have to climb two flights of steps from pool deck, but you will find many more chairs together than the pool deck. Good luck. One more thing. Instead of 100 each for Vibe, you could buy specialty dining for four nights instead ($100.80 each).

Good point! One my hubby likes too = thanks!

I think the 4 young adults would probably prefer the party atmosphere near the main pool, with live music, hot women, and lots of fun contests and things. It's a much more upbeat scene. Vibe tends to be more middle aged.

Also, we were part of a foursome in Vibe on Escape. Only once were we able to get 4 chairs together. It's small enough that it didn't matter - we'd meet up at the bar or in the hot tub. Everyone in there knows everyone else's names by the end of the cruise. But getting 6 chairs together would be tough, unless you get down there really early and hog them like people do by the regular pool.

Vibe only makes sense if you love sitting out on loungers in the sun and don't want to deal with the crowd. The pool decks are so overcrowded that it can often be near impossible to get a decent lounger. It's nothing special at all. It's loungers, a bar, and a hot tub without the crowds. Spice H2O is better a better facility, you just can't get a lounger.

Vibe is great for quiet, good drinks with no wait, hottubs that arent packed, and if you want to sleep in the sun.

otherwise, there isnt much to do. i would think twenty somethings would want in on some of the action around the ship. there is tons to do, besides lie in the sun.

Must be different from cruise to cruise. We had Vibe passes on Escape last week (2/17 - 2/24) and met a family with 2 kids in their 20's who seemed to have a great time with the rest of us "older" people. There was quite the party atmosphere there from time to time but if the "kids" got bored and wanted to do something else they just left to do so and came back later. Also want to mention that there were always plenty of loungers available for groups of 4+ to sit together if they wanted to and this was throughout the day every day. Granted I wasn't there all the time but was certainly there a good part of the time ;). Again it's probably different from cruise to cruise so your mileage may vary.

We loved Vibe....was well worth it IMO.