January 2021 Reunion

Emdee

• 1 month later...
Anyone interested in a January 2021 Reunion cruise?I am hoping that PG cruises will have one at that time.

Cannot make the 2019 one.

Hi Mirium,

This would be a time that we would consider. Not sure if we can wait that long though!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Any chance of the Marquesas? This was our favourite.

Since the Wife and I have a severe case of the flu which started on June 11th, this might be the delayed cure. I have been thinking 2021 would be our next logical trip back to PG, with a different itinerary. The Marquesas sound great.

Doug

Since the Wife and I have a severe case of the flu which started on June 11th, this might be the delayed cure. I have been thinking 2021 would be our next logical trip back to PG, with a different itinerary. The Marquesas sound great.

+++

Might be interested, but not Marquesas. And isn't the Marquesas the next reunion cruise itinerary?

Oh, didn't realize that. Is it? And why are not interested in the Marquesas? Have you done it already?

Wendy - The Marquesas was our first trip on the PG. We liked it, (obviously we have returned to the PG many times!!) but it was ridiculously hot in January when we were there. We enjoyed the beauty and enjoyed the local performances, but we much prefer the reefs and waters of the other islands. On the other hand, we would cruise back to Fiji in a heartbeat as we had wonderful weather with relatively calm seas. Others on this board would disagree with that!

Sounds Amazing !

So Donna are you joining us?

You missed two really nice reunions in 2014 and 2017.

Over the trips many of us bonded so it was great to do excursions together.

A full day in Rangiroa would be nice ....

Impossible to do the Blue Lagoon on Rangiroa unless your there a full day. I would encourage PG to get a Blue Lagoon vendor on the list of possible excursions if the Reunion cruise had a full day on Rangiroa. It can be a very rough trip out to the Blue Lagoon so a vendor with a boat that have a decent ride would be a good idea and maybe a BBQ at the Blue Lagoon.

We have fond memories of the Blue Lagoon ... this was the view from the BBQ area.

i-WhZ7JLR-M.jpg

Yes Miriam we are very serious about booking the 2021 Reunion cruise. The previous one's didn't work out with our work/life schedules. Hopefully it will be towards the end of Jan. to give us some time to recover after the festive season. Looking forward to the planning and hearing more about it.

Yes Miriam we are very serious about booking the 2021 Reunion cruise. The previous one's didn't work out with our work/life schedules. Hopefully it will be towards the end of Jan. to give us some time to recover after the festive season. Looking forward to the planning and hearing more about it.

Not a done deal...but Diane did say she would pencil it in. Meanwhile you have another nice FP and PG cruise to look forward to.