Low carb and Ketones for the win!

joolyberry

September cruise coming up!

I've got a good 10-15 lbs to lose ...but really I just wanna feel comfortable in my clothes ...and in a bathing suit! Low and behold, I'm getting there... ;)

Anyone familiar with ketones and/or ketosis..?

It's what's working for me so I thought I should share!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I started a keto diet in February and lost 30lbs (June 3rd) after such a great success I've gotten a little cocky and I've taken it for granted and have been doing lazy keto. I'd still like to lose 20 lbs to bring me to 155, so I'm going to get back on board with a strict keto diet! Congrats on the success! It really does work and don't worry about indulging becuse you can always work at it again

• 2 weeks later...

Started keto diet 6/4/18. Lost 10lbs as of today. I have loss tons of inches as well. Had a plateau period which was very frustrating. However, once I got through that all has been well. I also go to the gym and walk 4 of 5 days which I was doing before I started keto. Weight did not start to shed until I changed my eating habits.

I look at my weight loss in small steps, what I call groups of 5's. I have 1lb to loss in the group. Once I reach this group of 5's I will start a new group of 5's. It is easier for me to take the big picture and break down into smaller pieces. It works for me.

Good luck to all.