Costa Coffee Card - also possible to purchase onboard?

shipfriend_max

Hello folks,

We have booked our first P&O cruise on Ventura in March 2019.

Gladly I saw that P&O also features a coffee card as Princess and RCI do.

Is it only possible to pre-book the coffee card via telephone call, or can I also purchase it onboard?

Otherwise, would it be possible for my travel agent to pre-book it for us?

Thanks in advance and kind regards. :)

There is no problem getting a card on board. Just ask your waiter for a coffee card when you order your first coffee. The card has 10 coffees on it and saves you about 10%.

Brian

Hello folks,

We have booked our first P&O cruise on Ventura in March 2019.

Gladly I saw that P&O also features a coffee card as Princess and RCI do.

Is it only possible to pre-book the coffee card via telephone call, or can I also purchase it onboard?

Otherwise, would it be possible for my travel agent to pre-book it for us?

Thanks in advance and kind regards. :)

The only way to get a card is to purchase it from a Costa outlet on board. It is not available any other way.

Hi...just slightly off topic...I really wish that they served Starbucks or even Greggs coffee....the number of times that Costa Coffee have tried to pass off milky water as Latte and then tell me that Latte doesn't have a creamy top....really....so all other outlets that serve it with a lovely creme on top are wrong!

The only way to get a card is to purchase it from a Costa outlet on board. It is not available any other way.

Not true! We returned from the Fjords on Azura on Saturday, one of our party bought a coffee card in advance over the phone, and one of our party purchased a card from one of the bars on board, so there are other ways!!

Not true! We returned from the Fjords on Azura on Saturday, one of our party bought a coffee card in advance over the phone, and one of our party purchased a card from one of the bars on board, so there are other ways!!

It must be new then. I'm assuming that the bar concerned was a Costa outlet, as many of the bars are. Never heard of the option to pre purchase.

I pre-purchased a costa coffee card for my cruise on Ventura last April over the telephone direct with P&O. It was waiting in the cabin when we embarked.

Michele

Edited by Mewat
addition to text

I pre-purchased a costa coffee card for my cruise on Ventura last April over the telephone direct with P&O. It was waiting in the cabin when we embarked.

Michele

Ah. Ok. Must be a new thing then. I would still rather buy on board and use my OBC or Loyalty Discount.