Graycliff chocolatier factory tour?

mylifecompleted

When I was in Nassau in 2016, I made my own solo walking tour. One of my stops was Graycliffs.

It was about $25. As I was solo, I joined a small family with 2 daughters who I roughly guess to have been 8 & 5.

The tour was great and even though I had no relation to the kids it was sooo much fun to watch their faces light up and their reactions to trying dark, milk, and white chocolate straight out of the mixers.

So your 4 probably will like it. Plus you get to pick a free piece of chocolate from their display case afterwards ... what kiddo wouldn’t like that!!!

When I was in Nassau in 2016, I made my own solo walking tour. One of my stops was Graycliffs.

It was about $25. As I was solo, I joined a small family with 2 daughters who I roughly guess to have been 8 & 5.

The tour was great and even though I had no relation to the kids it was sooo much fun to watch their faces light up and their reactions to trying dark, milk, and white chocolate straight out of the mixers.

So your 4 probably will like it. Plus you get to pick a free piece of chocolate from their display case afterwards ... what kiddo wouldn’t like that!!!

that sounds more in my budget lol! is it within walking distance?

• 2 weeks later...

Graycliff is within walking distance, but it is all up hill with narrow sidewalks. we have walked there twice. the first time toured the cigar 'factory.' Both times purchased cigars and chocolates. the chocolates are worth the walk! we will have our 11 month grandson with us in January, not sure how we will get to Graycliff this time.