Infinity, a few questions

Ergates The Ant

Does the Infinity have a round the ship promenade deck?

I have been on her a while ago, but can't remember much, as my more recent cruises have been on the Eclipse.

Anyone know which side of the promenade deck is the smoking permitted side?

Are the concierge staterooms the same size as the standard balcony cabins? Are there any worthwhile on board perks with the concierge cabins?

Many thank for your help

Does the Infinity have a round the ship promenade deck?

I have been on her a while ago, but can't remember much, as my more recent cruises have been on the Eclipse.

Anyone know which side of the promenade deck is the smoking permitted side?

Are the concierge staterooms the same size as the standard balcony cabins? Are there any worthwhile on board perks with the concierge cabins?

Many thank for your help

No around the ship promenade deck.

Smoking is on Port side.

Concierge cabins are larger than regular verandas on M Class ships.

You get a special lunch on embarkation day in the MDR

Does the Infinity have a round the ship promenade deck? No

Anyone know which side of the promenade deck is the smoking permitted side? Normally smoking is on the port side.

Are the concierge staterooms the same size as the standard balcony cabins? Are there any worthwhile on board perks with the concierge cabins? CC & AQ cabins are about 20sq ft larger on the MClass ships than a standard veranda. For us the perks are mostly marketing hype. The only ones that are of value to us are the 2 extra CC points per night & footstools on the balcony (not sure if Infinity has them as our Sky Suite balcony was so small there wasn’t room for footstools). In 21 cruises on X we have only booked CC 1 time. We prefer AQ For Blu and if AQ isn’t feasible a balcony and a speciality restaurant dining package is our choice

Many thank for your help

Hope this helps,

If you want a larger balcony get one of the sweet 16 verandas. The cabin will be a little smaller but the balcony is larger.

CC cabins don’t have footstools on the balcony because they aren’t deep enough.

Depending on the cost over a veranda CC doesn’t offer much extra to warrant the cost. The lunch isn’t worth getting excited over. The extra points may be beneficial if chasing points.

If the AQ cabisn aren’t much more it is worth the extra because there are a lot more perks. The Aft AQ cabins on deck 11 have super large balconies but are had to get.

Depending on the cost and what you are after you may want to consider a Sky Suite if it offers all 4 perks. We were able to book a Sky Suite on the Infinity getting all 4 perks for under $200/day pp. it wasn’t much more than CC or AQ that offered only one perk. Doing the math and evaluating the extra cost it was worth it to us to try a suite.

Happy cruising 🚢🇺🇸🌊🌅