How Does Bliss Pool Area Compare to Escape

taylortime05

We were on Escape in Aft Haven in Nov 2017. It was our first time on NCL and we loved the Haven experience. I was surprised at how small and busy the pools outside the Haven were. We are looking at sailing on the Bliss but cannot afford the Haven prices. Have they made any improvements in the pool areas outside of the Haven?

Thanks

We were on Escape in Aft Haven in Nov 2017. It was our first time on NCL and we loved the Haven experience. I was surprised at how small and busy the pools outside the Haven were. We are looking at sailing on the Bliss but cannot afford the Haven prices. Have they made any improvements in the pool areas outside of the Haven?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by improvement. If you mean are the pools larger then the answer is no. There is not enough pool space for the people that want to use them. If you mean are there fancy water features that take up valuable pool deck space then teh answer is yes.they are improved.

We've sailed on Royal Oasis, Allure, and Freedom. On NCL Escape and Celebrity Eclipse. All the pools are busy but I think Escape had the least # of pools and smallest. It was crazy and we stayed away from that area. On this particular cruise we were in the Haven so we didn't miss anything.

I don't understand why they don't try to improve on this area. So by improvement I mean make the pool areas bigger so more people can enjoy them.