Drink Package Question

I'm sure this has been asked but one more time please. We are planning our next cruise in regards to the Drink Package, my Husband is a diabetic so he doesn't drink, I want to purchase the drink package will we have to purchase the same for him?

Last cruise was on Royal and they accepted a letter from Dr so we did not have to purchase one for him. Will Carnival do the same.

Thanks.

I'm sure this has been asked but one more time please. We are planning our next cruise in regards to the Drink Package, my Husband is a diabetic so he doesn't drink, I want to purchase the drink package will we have to purchase the same for him?

Last cruise was on Royal and they accepted a letter from Dr so we did not have to purchase one for him. Will Carnival do the same.

Thanks.

Carnival has a hard rule...all adults over 21 in room must by cheers if you want it. There are no exceptions

diabetic, mormon, allergic, pregnant, conscientious objector - whatever the excuse is - no exceptions. I feel like Carnival is pretty clear about this, right? Why are there so many threads about it every day?

Thanks.

That last cruise was the last time you could do that. Royal's new policy is the same as Carnival's and NCL's - all adult's in the same cabin need to purchase the alcoholic drink package. Though, on Royal, I do think a few have claimed they were able to upgrade from the Refreshment Package to the Deluxe Beverage Package for cabin excluding someone by Dr.'s note. But then you lose you pre-cruise discount on the packages.

Carnival does not offer a compromise, either every adult in a cabin needs to buy the package or they just pay a la carte.

If these repetitious posts bother you, why would you even click on it in the first place? Just move on, seriously SMH.

This is bob :cool:

Bob sees a post he has seen before asking the same question someone else already did.

Bob is smart

Bob scrolls right on past it and doesn’t respond in a mean way

Be like Bob

note, they do server coffee with alcohol in it (Caribbean coffee, Irish coffee, etc) those will count against the 15 drink limit.

Would have never thought an alcoholic drink would count against my 15 alcoholic drink limit.

Would have never thought an alcoholic drink would count against my 15 alcoholic drink limit.

Let me get this straight if I have a 15 drink limit for alcohol drinks and I order a coffee with alcohol then they will count it ? Hummmmm interesting very very interesting

:D

Thanks.

If you are in the planning stage, consider Princess, they don't require everyone 21 & over to purchase the drink package. You could get the it just for yourself.

If these repetitious posts bother you, why would you even click on it in the first place? Just move on, seriously SMH.

So let me get this straight - YOU are BOTHERED my someone else responding to something that bothers them. So what do YOU do? You respond to it. Once again - TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE and "Just move on, seriously". How is YOUR complaining about ME any better than MY complaining about the OP?

So let me get this straight - YOU are BOTHERED my someone else responding to something that bothers them. So what do YOU do? You respond to it. Once again - TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE and "Just move on, seriously". How is YOUR complaining about ME any better than MY complaining about the OP?

Why in the world would I be referring to YOU? Don't answer I really don't care to hear another of your internet assisted speeches.