$140 for all day transportation in Ocho Rios?

scandibeach

Hi all! I'm going on my first Caribbean cruise next week on the Carnival Vista. I'm trying to plan excursions to the Blue Hole and to Dunns River Falls. I spoke to a tour operator in Ocho Rios named Chris today, and he stated his charge for transportation for 4 of us to both places would be a total of $140. This does not include entrance fees to either park. Is this reasonable?? I appreciate any advice, as we're leaving for Miami in 2 days. Thanks so much!

We are going on the same tour in about a week or so and our guide is charging us $55.00 per person (we are a family of four) including entrance fees to the two parks. I do understand that the entrance fees to Dunn’s River has increased slightly so we are prepared for that.

Have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are going on the same tour in about a week or so and our guide is charging us $55.00 per person (we are a family of four) including entrance fees to the two parks. I do understand that the entrance fees to Dunn’s River has increased slightly so we are prepared for that.

Have fun!!

Hi Jaco, which guide are you using? Sounds like a better deal than mine for sure, as I'm trying to be careful with my spending. And which day are you guys going? We will be in Ocho Rios on Tues June 26th.

Hi Jaco, which guide are you using? Sounds like a better deal than mine for sure, as I'm trying to be careful with my spending. And which day are you guys going? We will be in Ocho Rios on Tues June 26th.

We are using Mark from Mark’s Tours. He has been extremely professional so far. He can be found on TripAdvisor.

We sail from Miami on June 30th and I believe Ocho Rios is our first port day.

We are using Mark from Mark’s Tours. He has been extremely professional so far. He can be found on TripAdvisor.

We sail from Miami on June 30th and I believe Ocho Rios is our first port day.

Thanks SO much!! Will call him right away! Bless you and have a wonderful trip!!:)

We have used Chris Jamaica Tours a few times and hes great as well as reasonable prices but he only makes private tours not group tours with lots of people so in that case the cost will for sure be a few $$$ more.

• 3 months later...