3 day june sale?

princess09

If it's set up properly the balance for gratuities should definitely be showing up as PAID and a balance of $0. I know the Princess had a glitch with this sale and needed to go and update the promotions for some of the bookings (mine, at least!) so I would check with your TA and have them contact Princess to correct it.

The beverage package will show at the very bottom of the Onboard Reservations Page of the Personalizer.

I hope this helps. :)

Thanks so much!

Just booked another cruise for next year even though we haven't even gone on our first cruise yet :').

Does anyone know how the AIBP or the free gratuities show up on their cruise personalizer? I still see a balance for gratuities and I'm not exactly sure how to check to see if the ABIP is included.

If you go to the onboard reservations tab, and scroll down towards the bottom it will be listed as a complimentary gift for the AIBP and if you booked a mini-suite or higher, it will also show the specialty dining complimentary gift as well.

If it's set up properly the balance for gratuities should definitely be showing up as PAID and a balance of $0. I know the Princess had a glitch with this sale and needed to go and update the promotions for some of the bookings (mine, at least!) so I would check with your TA and have them contact Princess to correct it.

The beverage package will show at the very bottom of the Onboard Reservations Page of the Personalizer.

I hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much for this explanation. I went to check and mine reflects as you describe. So now I know it's set up correctly!

Thank you for the heads up on this deal. I had booked our 2019 14 day cruise on the Royal with the $1 deposit special. I cancelled it at a loss of $2 and rebooked with the AIBP, free gratuities and reduced deposit and the cost of the cruise didn't change. Worked out to be a great deal for us considering the cost of the AIBP per person for 14 days and the free gratuities. This may become my regular TA going forward.

I just checked with booking the same cabin category for the same cruise directly with Princess and got the exact same price as the price from this TA but I get the AIBP for 2 for 14 days and free gratuities. If the prices on this cruise go up for the June 20 Sip and Sail promotion, then I couldn't have gotten a better deal. I am stoked to get such a deal and again, thank you for letting us know about this.

After much back and forth, the TA was able to keep our original booking. The kids will receive the booze cruise stickers, while hubby and I will get the soda and more package. Perfect, we didn't even touch our mini-bar last cruise, guess we're just alkies! Hubby and I will trade in the mini-bar for 2 coffee cards, because...well drinkable coffee and tea.

2 of us get prepaid grats, even though the "kids" get the prepaid grats, we are making them pay that part.

Some sort of onboard credit, don't know how much, don't really care.

The youngest "kid" (will be 33 at time of cruise) semi-planned on getting the liqueur sticker, AND having to pay her own grats, so she'll be thrilled, oldest occasionally has a drink, but she's under a budget, so will be thrilled to have anything she wants whenever she wants. Who knows, it might turn into a true booze cruise for the two of them.

So we lost being able to use our future cruise credits and had to put a $400 deposit. The cruise fare is the same. All in all a fantastic experience!

Thanks so much to everyone for letting us know about this deal!

I'm curious if anyone has booked an inside cabin under this promo?

I've sent a request to see about transferring our existing booking (made under the $1 deposit promo). According to the site, the 3 day sale includes free gratuities for all cabins... so a good deal as well if we can keep the cabin we want.

I already had our CB cruise booked directly with Princess using our FCC's. After reading the first couple of pages in this thread, I wasn't sure this 3 day sale would work out for us. I did have an email from the TA offering the promo, so I decided to contact them and see what happened. We were able to transfer our booking to the TA, keep our cabin with our FCC's as our deposit, keep DH's military credit, and take advantage of all of the benefits offered in the 3 day sale! DH and I are two happy cruisers! :D

Thank you to everyone here for motivating me to follow up on that email that I was going to ignore!

After much back and forth, the TA was able to keep our original booking.....

So we lost being able to use our future cruise credits and had to put a $400 deposit. The cruise fare is the same.

I already had our CB cruise booked directly with Princess using our FCC's. After reading the first couple of pages in this thread, I wasn't sure this 3 day sale would work out for us. I did have an email from the TA offering the promo, so I decided to contact them and see what happened. We were able to transfer our booking to the TA, keep our cabin with our FCC's as our deposit, keep DH's military credit, and take advantage of all of the benefits offered in the 3 day sale!

One of you has a better Travel Agent.

I've sent a request to see about transferring our existing booking (made under the $1 deposit promo). According to the site, the 3 day sale includes free gratuities for all cabins... so a good deal as well if we can keep the cabin we want.

I started off booking an inside for our 15 day return from Vancouver to Hawaii in Oct. Free grats..I then ended up changing it to obstructed OV (since 10 days is just water anyway) so got the free grats, 2 coupon books $25 OBC or a package of wine, choc strawberries photo and travel mugs. 100% refundable deposit. If i booked a balcony the AIBP was incl. 3rd and 4th got the non alcoholic package (sodas and more?) Mini suite added the dining. Also had $200 for military. This is all for cruises between may 2018 and April 2019. AT the presentation I went to in Victoria BC, new cruises booked between now and may 2018 was non refundable $100 US deposit and second person 50%off.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Forums mobile app

I made a call to the TA. She sent me the info for a Panama cruise we are considering. I will call her in the morning to secure it. I'm hoping the sale doesn't end early in the morning. It said till June 10th. I'll find out tomorrow

One of you has a better Travel Agent.

Well, neither of our daughters had FCC, but we wanted them to have the AIBP, which meant moving hubby and I to space 3 and 4 as hubby and didn't even drink our minibar last cruise. FCC went back to our accounts and we'll always book another cruise (I got to go on 3 last year).

I figure we got an additional $1400 in added perks, which makes me THRILLED!.

I went to check and our deposit is refundable as a new booking, I have it in writing, phew.

Apparently if combined with the Red White and Blue sale , or the Great Getaways sale it is not refundable as per the agency promo.

Got free gratuities, $50 OBC, and the inside cabin I wanted at the exact same price that I had originally booked. :)

My TA saved me a little over $1,500 from what Princess was charging for our full suite. So since we don't drink alcohol, it was no saving for us.

The agent from this 3 day sale said was charging exactly what Princess was going to charge. I was glad he was being honest with me.

We board with our own water & soft drinks. We are really picky about what Princess offers ( don't like fountain diet drinks) so it is a no go for us. Some of you might want to crunch the numbers also 😎

I haven't read the rest of the post yet but you can switch from the beverage package to a $300 obc

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't read the rest of the post yet but you can switch from the beverage package to a $300 obc

I did the figures & it still didn't beat the little over $1,500 savings from my TA from what Princess was charging. And that 3day sale TA was going to charge us the same as Princess. So it was still a no go for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
This sale is happening again NOW June 21 to June 23 only!

Happy booking and Happy Cruising =)

Here is what they are offering. I heard you can swap the beverage package out for $300 obc so a question you should ask your TA if you are a non-drinker. The deposit is completely refundable up until final payment.

FREE ALL-INCLUSIVE BEVERAGE PACKAGE for balcony cabins and higher

FREE GRATUITIES for every cabin.

FREE Specialty Dinner for 2 for Mini-suites and higher.

Yes - Reduced Deposit of $100 per person.

Yes - Group Rates on hundreds of sailings

Yes - Past Passenger discounts apply

Yes - Future Cruise Credits can be applied

Yes, Military Benefits can be applied

Yes - Shareholder Benefits can be applied.

Yes - Group Onboard Credits can be applied

I purchased on this sale last year for a partial Panama Canal cruise this coming September. Today it is $1989 on the Princess web site with no perks. I paid $1,849 for a balcony cabin so my "perks" were "free." Sometimes, they "rob Peter to pay Paul" when they offer freebies. Give you a perk, raise the fare price to cover it (lol). This was the second year I participated in the sale and the year before the price was more by the time we left than what I paid (15-day to Hawaii) with perks. All you are risking is $200 deposit which you can get back if you find a better deal between now and when you are leaving.