Grand Case or Mullet Bay?

Hi

I have 10 year old boys and am wondering which would be more fun? Is one closer to the pier then the other? Anyone know the cost to get to these beaches? Also how long does it take to get to these beaches? I keep reading about "Rainbow"....anyone can tell me more about this place? Do they have proper bathrooms...not port a potty. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The Rainbow Cafe is a restaurant in Grand Case that has indoor and outdoor dining. When we were there a few years ago they would have parties several nights a week too. You can eat/drink and use their loungers on the beach. They have regular bathrooms within their restaurant. The food is very good and the folks so nice that own it.

I was at Mullet Bay in May. It was beautiful. Taxi ride was about 20 minutes. Getting a taxi was super easy from both the port and the beach. Cost was $8 per person per way. You paid up front and they gave you a wristband to come back. The beach was free but each chair and umbrella was $5. The standard setup was two chairs and an umbrella for $15. No bathrooms, only port a potties. Food was locals grilling out and selling drinks out of coolers. Locals came around trying to sell jewelry, massage, t-shirts, etc but if you said no thank you they weren't a bother.