3 day june sale?

princess09

I googled it last night and found something about it. The ad was for an open house during 3 day (6/8-6/10/17) and it was being hosted by a TA in Canada. Could not find any other info on it.

I'm hoping someone on CC with the inside scoop can disclose what they know. Hope it will be available for all cruises and through all TAs and Princess.

I googled it last night and found something about it. The ad was for an open house during 3 day (6/8-6/10/17) and it was being hosted by a TA in Canada. Could not find any other info on it.

I'm hoping someone on CC with the inside scoop can disclose what they know. Hope it will be available for all cruises and through all TAs and Princess.

That would be great. Just going over our cruise for 2018 and 2019 and prices are so much higher that last year. It would be nice to have a break on pricing.

Same here...booked for 2018 and 2019 and prices are high. Comparing Alaska cruise out of Seattle in sept 2018 to sept 2017 same week, same category...it is $700 more a person in sept 2018.

This Sale is by a particular TA , not Princess .

TA's have their own Sales all the time . Usually last a week and include reduced deposit , upgrades or additional discount and/or OBC .

Since Princess permits TA's to discount , they can offer anything , just can't advertise lower rates.

This Posting violates CC rules and should have been pulled by now .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TA's have their own Sales all the time . Usually last a week and include reduced deposit , upgrades or additional discount and/or OBC .

Since Princess permits TA's to discount , they can offer anything , just can't advertise lower rates.

True but they often offer the same rates with more perks thrown in such as more OBC, Specialty dinners, drink packages, Photo's, etc.

This sale starts June 8 to 10. It previously was a 1 day only sale. The presentation here in Winnipeg is Tuesday May 30th. Cindy Schell from Princess Cruise Lines will be giving an exclusive presentation. She will be discussing their hottest destinations,itineraries,as well as new ship enhancements & reveals. My wife & I are attending since we have our first Princess Cruise April 1,2018. I am looking forward to finding out more about the Ocean Medallion. Alfred

MCCretired, I have no idea why you think I violated CC rules by starting this thread. I simply asked if anyone had information regarding an upcoming sale. Looking at the posts, no specific TA is mentioned.

What am I missing?

MCCretired, I have no idea why you think I violated CC rules by starting this thread. I simply asked if anyone had information regarding an upcoming sale. Looking at the posts, no specific TA is mentioned.

What am I missing?

You did nothing wrong...didn't ask about a TA name just any info about sale

What am I missing?

You did not violate the rule by starting this thread . A subsequent poster did.

What you are missing is the one post that responded to your question that provided a link to the travel agency sale .

That post appears to have been removed , so all is well .

You did not violate the rule by starting this thread . A subsequent poster did.

What you are missing is the one post that responded to your question that provided a link to the travel agency sale .

That post appears to have been removed , so all is well .

It had me going for a while. ;p

The aforementioned sale from this big online TA is an annual event. Will be interested to see what kind of extra perks it is offering this time.

Don't hold your breathe.

Checked the site and the sale highlights were: free drinks, free gratuities, reduced deposit, up to $200 savings for Princess Captains Circle members, and, drum roll please, up to $1,000 Savings in Onboard Coupons. :);):D

Edit, for balcony and above cabins on selected salings.

Checked the site and the sale highlights were: free drinks, free gratuities, reduced deposit, up to $200 savings for Princess Captains Circle members, and, drum roll please, up to $1,000 Savings in Onboard Coupons. :);):D

Edit, for balcony and above cabins on selected salings.

I did not see it at this time. :confused:

I must be blind. :cool:

On the main page there is an ad for a special. There are really four ads that rotate through over time. The Princess ad shows up and you can click on it for more information. The special is detailed on that link.

Just received a brochure in the mail regarding this sale. Assuming prices quoted are interior, they are slightly higher than what Princess is currently showing on their website. However, when factoring in grats, drink package, small on board credit, still a good deal! Good until spring 2019 sailings for cruises up to 49 days.

Just received a brochure in the mail regarding this sale. Assuming prices quoted are interior, they are slightly higher than what Princess is currently showing on their website. However, when factoring in grats, drink package, small on board credit, still a good deal! Good until spring 2019 sailings for cruises up to 49 days.

Thanks for the info. Does the brochure specify select sailings only? Have you ever booked with this TA which must remain unnamed?

Thanks for the info. Does the brochure specify select sailings only? Have you ever booked with this TA which must remain unnamed?

Seems to imply it is all sailings 6-49 night Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 - the drinks package is balcony and above (6-49 night sailings). Free grats is any category (3+ night longer sailing). They also offer a moderate onboard credit and reduced deposits.

Yes, I have booked with them. They are extremely reputable. Very well known.

Seems to imply it is all sailings 6-49 night Summer 2018 to Spring 2019 - the drinks package is balcony and above (6-49 night sailings). Free grats is any category (3+ night longer sailing). They also offer a moderate onboard credit and reduced deposits.

Yes, I have booked with them. They are extremely reputable. Very well known.

Sounds great. Hopefully I can get this sale if I transfer my current booking to them.