St. George Private Tour with Limited Mobility Senior

Donald & Daisy Duck

We are cruising to Bermuda with my parents in October of 2018 and are hoping to be able to book a a tour around St. George but my dad, although very able to walk, cannot walk any amount of distance at all and is not very steady on his feet anymore. We usually bring along his transport chair (think lightweight wheel chair that has to be pushed by someone other than the user), but I have read that alot of St. George has cobblestone streets and alot of hills.

Anyone know of a company that will drive us around St. George and point out the historic and interesting sights. We would prefer a half-day tour (3 hours or so) rather than a full day tour.

Thanks.

Just got off the cruise ship and were lucky enough to find Mackie a taxi cab. We just walked off the ship to where they direct you to taxi and shuttles to the beach. Cant miss it. We went on a four hour tour for $50 pp. My cousin uses a rolling walker and Mackie assisted throughout the tour. We went to St George, Hamilton, Gibbs lighthouse, Somerset drawbridge and many other spots. There was 7 of us in a comfortable van. You can contact and reserve with him at macwiliams12@hotmail.com. We had a very pleasant day.