Sip and Sail dates confirmed for booking (June 26 - September 5, 2018)

Coral

Sip + Sail (June 26 - September 5, 2018)

Our popular sale is back and drinks are on us! Offer your clients a chance to set sail on a new adventure, drink in hand! Send them to any refreshing destination, because with this offer, all destinations are on sale! Our Sip + Sail promotion includes select Summer 2019 – Spring 2020 sailings. Cheers to a great offer!

• Free Premier Beverage Package for two when booking a balcony or above

Free Premier Beverage Package is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only, applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above, valid only for guests 1 & 2 per stateroom who are 21 years or older, and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. The Premier Beverage Package price is $59.99 per guest, per day plus 15% service charge (totaling $68.99 per day) and includes beer, wine by the glass and cocktails $12.00 USD and under, all non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water (500ml only) fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Gong Cha items, Frappes at Coffee & Cones, milk shakes (if available) and Red Bull® energy drinks. The package includes the additional benefit of a 25% discount on the following excluded items; all bottles of wine, one liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages of 15 beverages over a 24-hour period (6 a.m. to 6 a.m.) will apply. The Premier Beverage Package does not include souvenir items, room service, vending machine or mini-bar items. Guests 1 & 2 who are under 21 will receive the Unlimited Soda & More Package. The package may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expires at the end of that voyage. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest. Offer is not transferable, is not combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits and does not follow guests who change promotions prior to cruising.

Premier Beverage Package terms differ on all vessels departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Package is only available on voyages 7 nights and longer. Premier Beverage Package price is $86.99 per day including service charge (AUD Australia dollars). Premier Beverage Package includes all individual beverages priced up to $12 USD with the exception of voyages in AUS/NZ ($16 AUD).

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time with or without notice to guests. The Terms and Conditions as published on the Princess Cruises website on the date of sailing will apply.

††Free Unlimited Soda & More Package is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only, applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above, is valid only for guests 3 & 4 per stateroom and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. The Unlimited Soda & More Package includes tumbler with straw, fountain soda by the glass, hot chocolate, fruit juices and mocktails, with pre-paid 15% gratuity included for these items. The Unlimited Soda & More Package does not include souvenir items (other than the tumbler), canned soda, room service, vending machine or mini-bar items. The package may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expires at the end of that voyage. Offer is not transferable, is not combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits and does not follow guests who change promotions prior to cruising. In the event that a guest does not want the Unlimited Soda & More Package, no substitutions will be offered.

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the terms and conditions of the Unlimited Soda & More Package at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers and onboard credits. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

*Exclusions: Voyages 1 - 5 days & up to 57 days are excluded from the Sip + Sail Promotion. There are a select number of Summer 2019 to Spring 2020 sailing dates that are not available for the Sip + Sail Promotion: voyages C911, C912, C913, C914 on Sea Princess® and voyages H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess®.

Deposit of 10% of cruise fare per guest for bookings made under Sip + Sail is refundable.

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Offer valid: June 26 – September 5, 2018.

Thank you!!!!

Interesting that they aren't offering the free specialty dining when you booked within the first few weeks this time around.

I was thinking that also since I will be on a ship when it first comes out. I was reading the fine print. Astro Flyer also pointed out that it doesn't say anything about getting OBC instead of the drink package.

Maybe that will still come out (dinner)? Or maybe they dropped it.

For me - 3 for Free is a better deal.

I hope they offer OBC in lieu of the beverage pckg.

I agree with Coral, the 3 for Free seems to be a better deal.

For S&S we got $400 OBC in lieu of Bev pckgfor a 7-day, but 3 for Free we got free gratuities for 11 nights, plus better cabin location, plus a generous OBC.

Seems like it is not for new bookings only. So that means we can keep existing booking and cabin if we go with this promo?

I would prefer OBC instead of the drinks package. But right now, have a cruise with no perks so this is better than nothing and will hope for 3 for free later.

As long it is not for new bookings only, those with existing bookings can utilize it. In the past we have been able to take advantage of the S'n'S sale. Although we have later given it up for cheaper fares even with the S'n'S bennies.

The Landmark Sale doesn't say "new bookings only" anywhere either but they won't give it to me unless I cancel and make a new booking at the new pricing. Just because they don't put it in the description doesn't mean they aren't restricting the offer. Like mthomp5, we have a cruise booked with absolutely zero perks and would love to get something.

The Landmark Sale doesn't say "new bookings only" anywhere either but they won't give it to me unless I cancel and make a new booking at the new pricing. Just because they don't put it in the description doesn't mean they aren't restricting the offer. Like mthomp5, we have a cruise booked with absolutely zero perks and would love to get something.

We were able to convert our two B2B cruises on the Sapphire next June to the Landmark sale. However the price of the cruises remained the same so it was nice to get some "price reduction" even if it was OBC.

I have a feeling that certain verbiage included in the offer above will definitely require a "re-fare". The verbiage I am referencing is, "Free Premier Beverage Package is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only"

Note: The underlining is mine.

*Exclusions: Voyages 1 - 5 days & up to 57 days are excluded from the Sip + Sail Promotion. There are a select number of Summer 2019 to Spring 2020 sailing dates that are not available for the Sip + Sail Promotion: voyages C911, C912, C913, C914 on Sea Princess® and voyages H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess®.

I heard from my TA and her info said this:

*Exclusions:
Voyages 1 – 5 days &
57+ days
are excluded from the Sip + Sail Promotion. There are a select number of Summer 2019 to Spring 2020 sailing dates that are not available for the Sip + Sail Promotion: voyages C911, C912, C913, C914 on Sea Princess
®
and voyages H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess
®

Any idea why this isn’t offered to UK customers?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And Australian customers. Has anyone from outside the US/Canada ever raised this with Princess as this approach doesn't apply to Celebrity for example. Good luck to you guys in the US but every time I read this type of thread I get quite annoyed.

Generally when we raise this, these threads mysteriously disappear.

Any idea why this isn’t offered to UK customers?

And Australian customers. Has anyone from outside the US/Canada ever raised this with Princess as this approach doesn't apply to Celebrity for example. Good luck to you guys in the US but every time I read this type of thread I get quite annoyed.

Generally when we raise this, these threads mysteriously disappear.

It’s all very frustrating isn’t it and totally unfair. The offers we get in the U.K. are pretty rubbish compared to those in the US. Maybe one day...

Question for those of you who normally get the S&S promo or buy drink packages: I love and use these packages in the Caribbean quite a bit, but suspect we may not get as much value from them on our first AK sailing - seems like you're in port more and less likely to enjoy ship amenities? But never having been there, I'm not sure. I have the landmark 250/pp OBC now. Am I better off keeping that?

I heard from my TA and her info said this:

*Exclusions:
Voyages 1 – 5 days &
57+ days
are excluded from the Sip + Sail Promotion. There are a select number of Summer 2019 to Spring 2020 sailing dates that are not available for the Sip + Sail Promotion: voyages C911, C912, C913, C914 on Sea Princess
®
and voyages H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess
®

Does anyone know of a way to determine which itinerary is associated with a specific voyage number? Specifically, I'm curious about H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess.

There is a well known online travel site that is offering free grats combined with sip & sail for 3 days only 6/21-6/23 (booking period)

I am trying to keep this thread the Princess Sip and Sail. I have no desire to use the other company as for me they are a call center/online order taker. With the Princess sale, you can book with whoever.

There is another thread talking about the other promo.

Interesting that this Sip & Sail doesn't mention the OBC option for non-drinkers. I have no use for it then.

Looks like I will be waiting for the 3 for Free in September.

If there was a good deal out there I would at least call and ask if I could have OBC instead of the free drinks option. I heard that sometimes in the past they would do that. It's worth the phone call to ask! I, too, am a non-drinker so this sale is of no initial interest to me, unless you could change to OBC.

Also does this mean the next sale that might be good for me won't come up until September!!!!! If so, it's going to be a long summer!

Pooh

Does anyone know of a way to determine which itinerary is associated with a specific voyage number? Specifically, I'm curious about H930A and H911B on Sapphire Princess.

I just googled those cruise numbers and found "Europe Grand Adventure Cruise H911B ex Singapore on 10 Mar 2019, from $6,944 5. ..... Indian Ocean & Europe Grand Adventure Cruise H930A" listed on an Australian TA website.

I just googled those cruise numbers and found "Europe Grand Adventure Cruise H911B ex Singapore on 10 Mar 2019, from $6,944 5. ..... Indian Ocean & Europe Grand Adventure Cruise H930A" listed on an Australian TA website.

Thanks!! :D

We were able to convert our two B2B cruises on the Sapphire next June to the Landmark sale. However the price of the cruises remained the same so it was nice to get some "price reduction" even if it was OBC.

We were able to switch two bookings for an Alaskan cruise tour to the Landmark sale with no change in fare and received $500 OBC per cabin. Now we will have to wait until June 26th and do the math to see if we would benefit from switching to the Sip & Sail promotion.

We were able to switch two bookings for an Alaskan cruise tour to the Landmark sale with no change in fare and received $500 OBC per cabin. Now we will have to wait until June 26th and do the math to see if we would benefit from switching to the Sip & Sail promotion.

Can you clarify please? Are you saying that the fare hadn't gone up any or are you saying that, even though the fare was now higher, you were able to switch to the promo and keep your old fare?