Combining Promos

jtdlmc

We currently have $550 OBC using the Landmark sale and TA perk. Does Princess ever let you combine promos? I told my current TA about the 3 day sale from the different agency and asked if there was anything she could do to get closer to the free drink and grats promo of which she can't but she did bring up the $550 OBC stating that it could be possible Princess would let it be combined with the Sip N Sail when they release it next month. I can't wait to see since the other promo would be done by the time Princess releases the SNS. I have never experienced any other cruise line allowing this but this is our first time on Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nope. If you want to get the Sip and Sail you will lose whatever perks you currently have and will probably have to book at whatever the current fare happens to be under the new promo.

No combining promos if you decide to rebook under the Sip and Sail you will lose whatever perks you had before. Your fare may very well change as well. You need to determine which promo works better for you . If you drink quite a bit 5-6 drinks a day or more plus waters, sodas coffees then the drinks promo might be best for you. If you are a light drinker then the OBC promo could be the best. Also remember that this for cruises starting in Summer 2019. We always take long cruises in the Fall/Winter 14 - 21 days and the sip and sail saves us a fortune most of the time

I book our crises directly with Princess these days and occasionally transfer them to a TA to get extra OBC etc. Every time I find a sale better than the one I had booked I call them. They always alert me to the fact that I will lose the benefits (OBC etc) now included for the new sale and any benefits it brings. You just have to make your own decision which is best for you.

The good thing about Princess is that you can combine your sale perks with your shareholder benefit and military benefit. My brother and his wife sail primarily on Royal Caribbean, and most of the time they can't get the shareholder benefit without losing other perks--and most of the time the perks are worth more, so they don't get the shareholder benefit.

The good thing about Princess is that you can combine your sale perks with your shareholder benefit and military benefit. My brother and his wife sail primarily on Royal Caribbean, and most of the time they can't get the shareholder benefit without losing other perks--and most of the time the perks are worth more, so they don't get the shareholder benefit.

We always get the Shareholder OBC & Military OBC regardless of the Sale Promo .

Add in the TA's OBC and TA's Speculative Group OBC . All combinable with Princess Sales so far.