DCL Site

akgomer

I have been unable to get onto several sites on DCL web page for quite awhile now. Just keep getting the 7 dwarves picture and a message saying: “We’re Working On It”, then “This page is temporarily unavailable. Rest assured we’ll fix the issue soon so please try again”. I get some things just fine. Of course the one I need right now, isn’t available. Any suggestions?

We had a similar problem. I called and they had me reset my web browser a certain way (I don't recall the details). I wasn't thrilled with the fix, but it did work thereafter. The reason I was not thrilled is a number of websites that I use lost their sign-in information, and I had to reestablish my user names and passwords. You might also try a different web browser and see if you get the same error. It does feel like DCL has had inconsistent service levels of late.

Ah, Disney IT. For such a huge company, you would think they'd invest more in their IT structure. People constantly have issues when doing their online booking. Usually the simple solution is to use another browser, but that's no excuse. And let's not even talk about heavy use days like first day a booking window opens for a new set of itineraries.