How to contact Patrick Adventures Tahiti

CRUSINGFAMILY

Hi everyone

I have been trying to contact Patrick Adventures Tahiti for the 4x4 tour and the email I have patrickadventure@mail.pf has failed

Does anyone have recent experience to share on this tour and his current contact info.

Thank you

http://www.papeete.com/patrick/index.html

If you go to this website you will get his correct e mail address. You have made a common mistake. It is aventure in his address and not adventure.

It might take a while before he responds.

Good luck.

http://www.papeete.com/patrick/index.html

If you go to this website you will get his correct e mail address. You have made a common mistake. It is aventure in his address and not adventure.

It might take a while before he responds.

Good luck.

Jagoffe.....thank you for this reply.....I did pick up the email address from that website but it too had come back but because of the ,cu in it. When I corrected that I inadvertently added the d in aventure....so thanks so much for pointing this out!

Were you able to get a hold of Patrick? I'm trying to do the same thing, and the email address I'm trying to use is patrickaventure@mail.pf. Is that correct? I just sent the email tonight, but I'm just hoping I'm not sending it to the wrong place. Let me know if you heard back from him, and if so, how quickly did he respond? Thanks!

Were you able to get a hold of Patrick? I'm trying to do the same thing, and the email address I'm trying to use is patrickaventure@mail.pf. Is that correct? I just sent the email tonight, but I'm just hoping I'm not sending it to the wrong place. Let me know if you heard back from him, and if so, how quickly did he respond? Thanks!

That is the correct email as far as I know but he has not responded :( but others say he is VERY slow to respond.

Yes, he has responded to me twice and we are booked for 2/18. It did take a while for the response.

May be easier to use the email link direct from the Tahiti Sun travel network page for Patrick.

?? This is where I got the above mentioned email address. Did you get a different one for him on the website? The cuxxxx e mail address is not valid, but Patrick's address is valid.

We have been to Tahiti twicw - Patrick in Bora Bora is fantastic as is Bruno in Raiatea - Excursion Bleu . We also had great tours in Moorea - Moana Lagoon Albert Transportation. Huahine - Marc's Moto Picnic.

The only disappointment was Patrick in Papeete. He didn't show up! We ended up taking a local van from the dock and he drove us to the waterfalls, etc. If you have any more questions please e mail at itsmejude@comcast.net

Judy

Thanks everyone for trying to help me. I have not heard from Patrick so it's unlikely we will use him. We will probably just pick up something at the pier.

Thanks again!

Our roll call has had no problem contacting Patrick of Papeete and have 2 vehicles booked with him for April and he has assured us that he will be waiting for us from 8.30am.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
Hi everyone

I have been trying to contact Patrick Adventures Tahiti for the 4x4 tour and the email I have patrickadventure@mail.pf has failed

Does anyone have recent experience to share on this tour and his current contact info.

Thank you

Since it is French Polynesia perhaps the end of the email is .fp instead of .pf.

Roy Fuerherm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...