Drink Packages

goofy810

Hi.

They don't have drink packages as such like other lines. You can pre purchase wine etc all soft drink etc is free and you can take beer 6 bottles no bigger than 12oz (got no idea how big that is we work in mills) or 2 bottles of wine and you can bring same on in ports.

They have 2 different wine packages (regular and premium). You can buy a beer mug and get a discount on future beer purchases. They so a "drink of the day" and a 2 for 1 happy hour. There is a punch card for specialty coffees--fill the card and you get one free.

Sodas are included in cruise fare (also coffee, tea, hot chocolate. milk, juice, etc.

Adults can bring 2 bottles of wine or 6 12 oz beers on board at embarkation and at each port stop.

Are the 2 for 1s noted in the Navigator?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I don't think I've ever seen it in the Navigator. It is up by the Quiet Cove pool and Cove Cafe. They will come around with a tray of basically melted ice drinks--don't get those. Insist that you want a fresh one or go to the bar in the cove and get your own. They honored the 2 for 1 on other drinks (not just the drink of the day) and also honored it in the nightclub/sports bar area. It is either 4 or 5 pm (I don't remember which).

Hi.

They don't have drink packages as such like other lines. You can pre purchase wine etc all soft drink etc is free and you can take beer 6 bottles no bigger than 12oz (got no idea how big that is we work in mills) or 2 bottles of wine and you can bring same on in ports.

750ml is roughly 25 oz.

43347fcf810decd5c2727653cac78a49.jpg

We use the mugs for our beer. Once you pay for the mug and fill on the initial transaction, they are larger refills and less costly. We would get them filled all day at the bar for about $6-7! If you don't want to carry your mug around, they give you a "token" card in exchange for your mug, and then when you need a drink, hand the bartender your token card and they give you a fresh mug. We do this during the cruise and then get a fresh mug with no fill at the end of the cruise to take home. Well worth it in my opinion for the mug!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

43347fcf810decd5c2727653cac78a49.jpg

We use the mugs for our beer. Once you pay for the mug and fill on the initial transaction, they are larger refills and less costly. We would get them filled all day at the bar for about $6-7! If you don't want to carry your mug around, they give you a "token" card in exchange for your mug, and then when you need a drink, hand the bartender your token card and they give you a fresh mug. We do this during the cruise and then get a fresh mug with no fill at the end of the cruise to take home. Well worth it in my opinion for the mug!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've also read that you can bring the mug (or token) back on a future cruise and continue the plan.

On the Fantasy, the Skyline bar had a "passport" option, which was 7 of their mixed drinks for the price of 5. It could be split between multiple people (paid for by one of them) and used throughout the cruise. My wife and I did this on our first night, and it gave us a reason to come back to the Skyline on further nights of the cruise. Plus it is a nice little discount.

• 4 months later...
I've also read that you can bring the mug (or token) back on a future cruise and continue the plan.

So you only have to buy the mug once and you can keep bringing it back? Cool!! How much is the initial drink and mug? Also the 6 pk of Beer that you can bring on board is it per person or per cabin?

So you only have to buy the mug once and you can keep bringing it back? Cool!! How much is the initial drink and mug? Also the 6 pk of Beer that you can bring on board is it per person or per cabin?

The 6 beers or 2 bottles of wine rule is per individual age 21 or greater.

• 2 weeks later...

The mug is $14.95 plus tax, then whatever the cost of the beer of your choice is. It's been a few years but I think the beers range from about $6-$9 including tax and tip.

Having looked at the Disney prices I assumed that it already included *everything*. You have to pay even more? Ouch.

???? Not sure how to interpret the above. If you purchase wine from DCL, there is no additional fee. Don't drink it all in one night and they will recork and save it for you, again at no additional charge. If you bring wine on board AND take it to the dining room in the bottle, you'll be charged a corkage fee. Drink your "brought on" wine in your cabin and there will be no additional fee.

Sorry....yeah' date=' things do keep increasing. Guess I should check instead of posting from memory.[/quote']

Yours is better than mine, as has been evidenced by your many helpful posts. For me, I never trust my memory and try to check before posting. I've learned my lesson too many times :p

Thanks! I guess my logic on the boards is that people want/need personal experiences. If all they want is the fact sheet from DCL, a simple google search will answer most questions. On the other hand, some would rather post here with their questions than do the quicker search.