How far in advance do Disney release their future cruises

mattson

Hi There,

My family group and I are planning our next cruise for the 2020 September 7 night Halloween on the High Seas cruise from Port Canaveral. I realise no cruises have been posted for that far in advance, but I'm wondering if anyone knows approximately when Disney release their future cruises?

It seems the Halloween on the High seas cruises are extremely popular as availability for the 2019 cruises are already limited.

Also - any recommendations to the most reputable online booking services? I was considering booking direct through Disney, but I feel there will be some discounts to be found with others, such as Vacations to Go or the like?

Any feedback there would be appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

First of all, we are not allowed to discuss specific agents or agencies on Cruise Critic. Sorry, but it is board policy. I use an excellent on line agency, not the one you named. I wish I could give you their name, but that would violate the rules.

DCL generally releases cruise dates 3 times a year, 15-18 months before the cruises. I would look for September 2020 cruise info to be released somewhere around April or May 2019. Travel agents generally get the info a few days before it goes public from DCL, but as soon as the info is sent to TAs, it will be leaked and appear here. What I'd do is to talk with an agent who specialized in DCL cruises and ask to be notified as soon as they hear anything. And then, keep your eyes open here as well.

ahh - my bad, apologies for that... I certainly wouldn't want that.

Thanks for the information regarding the booking windows, I've marked april/may 2019 in my future calendar to keep an eye out for 2020.

Cheers!