shuttle service is New Orleans

sj25

I didn't know if anyone has companies that do shuttles I need from airport to hotel in the French Quarters and then to ship and then I imagine they have shuttles available after cruise back to airport. Was trying to figure out cost for 2 and is next Jan - Feb we are doing it.

There is an airport Super Shuttle. Probably your easiest way is to use the taxi system. Flat rate of $36 for 2 from airport to the Quarter area. About $8-$10 from hotel to terminal and then the same $36 from the terminal back to the airport.

You can also use Uber or Lyft for a little less than a cab.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 7 of us for our cruise next Month. We are using Old La Las's Transportation. Send him an email or give him a call. http://www.oldlalastransportation.com/

Last time just my son and I were in New Orleans, we used Uber from airport to hotel at convention center. I believe it was either $35 or $45.

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 8:57 PM, regg1216 said:

I have booked with KLM transportation. $14 a person airport to hotel in French Quarter and $7 a person from hotel to pier.

Curious as to how this company was. Looking at possibly using them as well but haven't found many reviews.

Thanks!

On 9/12/2018 at 11:12 AM, beaucajun said:

There is an airport Super Shuttle. Probably your easiest way is to use the taxi system. Flat rate of $36 for 2 from airport to the Quarter area. About $8-$10 from hotel to terminal and then the same $36 from the terminal back to the airport.

You can also use Uber or Lyft for a little less than a cab.

We plan to Uber or Lyft to port from our hotel (park package). Can one get an Uber / Lyft at the port to return to the city? I ask because we've been to other ports where only taxis are available. 

6 minutes ago, movingimages said:

We plan to Uber or Lyft to port from our hotel (park package). Can one get an Uber / Lyft at the port to return to the city? I ask because we've been to other ports where only taxis are available. 

They have Uber and Lyft at the port. 

• 3 weeks later...

We used KLM transportation in New Orleans. Paul was waiting for us a baggage claim when we arrived and took us to our Hotel. The day of the cruise they took us to the pier service was great. He even called the day we got back to New Orleans before we got off the ship to see if we needed a ride but we booked a tour that dropped us at the airport. I would use them again.

17 hours ago, regg1216 said:

We used KLM transportation in New Orleans. Paul was waiting for us a baggage claim when we arrived and took us to our Hotel. The day of the cruise they took us to the pier service was great. He even called the day we got back to New Orleans before we got off the ship to see if we needed a ride but we booked a tour that dropped us at the airport. I would use them again.

I was wondering what the price was per person for your trip using KLM transportation, and was you hotel close to the cruise port.

• 2 weeks later...