Driving to Long Beach Parking / Shuttle Help

OregonGAP

I am driving to to my cruise in February from Southern Oregon to the Carnival terminal in Long Beach. Does anyone know of hotels that offer free or reasonable week long parking and a shuttle to the cruise terminal any where in the greater area. Each time I have cruised our of Long Beach/San Pedro the weekly rate of parking has gone up and I a willing to deal with the hassle of a shuttle to avoid that fee.

I am driving to to my cruise in February from Southern Oregon to the Carnival terminal in Long Beach. Does anyone know of hotels that offer free or reasonable week long parking and a shuttle to the cruise terminal any where in the greater area. Each time I have cruised our of Long Beach/San Pedro the weekly rate of parking has gone up and I a willing to deal with the hassle of a shuttle to avoid that fee.

Hotel Maya. Email Jessica Jimenez (Jessica.Jimenez2 @ hilton. com) To get a rate that's only about $60 over the parking fees for the terminal for the week. Free shuttle to the ship as well.

The price of the hotel room after e mailing Jessica at the Doubletree Maya, will be equal to or a little more than the rate for a week of parking at the cruise port.

We think it is worth it to be at the hotel the night before and have easy shuttle to and from the pier.

The Cove Hotel may be less expensive but I have no experience with it:

https://covelongbeach.com/specials/park-and-cruise-long-beach-hotel-package/