Voyage Personaliser Question

naturelovergirl

Hello everyone! I’m new to Cunard.

My husband and I will be sailing on the Queen Elizabeth for a 12 Night Cruise just over a year from now in 2019. We are very excited.

My question is in regards to the Cunard Voyage Personaliser. I was wondering about how many months in advance before sailing does the Voyage Personaliser show specifics about the Gala nights- how many we will have, themes, etc...? Thank you, and looking forward to hearing your responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not sure there is any set number of months prior to each voyage that Cunard posts the dress code and evening themes in Voyage Personaliser, but it generally seems to be somewhere around four months prior. On our last voyage (a crossing on QM2 in June), the schedule was posted in our voyage personaliser exactly 16 weeks prior to the voyage departure date (so just under four months).

If Cunard keeps to the same schedule as this year, your 12-night voyage on QE will probably have three Gala evenings. And if Cunard keeps to the same themes as this year, two of the themed evenings are likely to be "Black & White Ball" and "Royal Cunard Ball". There's more variation to the third theme, but the most common this year are "Masquerade Ball" and "Roaring Twenties Ball".

I'm not sure there is any set number of months prior to each voyage that Cunard posts the dress code and evening themes in Voyage Personaliser, but it generally seems to be somewhere around four months prior. On our last voyage (a crossing on QM2 in June), the schedule was posted in our voyage personaliser exactly 16 weeks prior to the voyage departure date (so just under four months).

Thank you so much Bluemarble [emoji4]

That helps me lots!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums