Seattle Hotels have free shuttle to ship?

Trying to find hotel with transportation to ship in Seattle.

I really don’t recall any with a free shuttle. Seattle Express is a shuttle company that many, including us, have used in the past.

You can arrange with them to pick you up from your hotel.

Some hotels offer shuttle service through the hotel, but you still have to pay. For example, while at Hampton Inn a few years back you could sign up for their shuttle service, but you still had to pay. That property is currently closed until next year, however.

The only one that I know of is the Silver Cloud Stadium hotel, located across the street from the baseball park. https://www.silvercloud.com/seattlestadium/

Depending on which cruise terminal you're using (there are two) a cab or Uber will cost around $10 - $20. Factor that into your hotel choice to determine total out-of-pocket costs.

Hotel Andra had a Cruise package that provided free transportation to the pier. I don't know if the package is still being offered. I'm going out of Seattle in June.

• 2 weeks later...
Hotel Andra had a Cruise package that provided free transportation to the pier. I don't know if the package is still being offered. I'm going out of Seattle in June.

Please excuse me for jumping in. We are on a cruise June the 4th out of Seattle with Carnival Legend. Have you stayed at this hotel? My wife and I are going out a few days before too do a bit of sightseeing we have never been to Seattle.

Thank you.

Shiska

Going out Seattle in June 2019 for a cruise, dose one have a suggestion on a good hotel.

Thanks much.

Shiska

Check

Check

Well that is embarrassing! I thought you were asking the question on the Ask A Cruise Question Board and you were on the West Coast Departures Board all along! That's what I get for skipping between Boards. :D We are staying at the Homewood Suites Seattle Downtown before and after our June 30th cruise. I'll post an opinion when we return.

Well that is embarrassing! I thought you were asking the question on the Ask A Cruise Question Board and you were on the West Coast Departures Board all along! That's what I get for skipping between Boards. :D We are staying at the Homewood Suites Seattle Downtown before and after our June 30th cruise. I'll post an opinion when we return.

Thanks much for the info. Don't be embarrassed I am the king of being embarrassed.

Thank you.

Shiska

Going out Seattle in June 2019 for a cruise, dose one have a suggestion on a good hotel.

Thanks much.

Shiska

We stayed at the Pan Pacific - Seattle May 12-15, and loved every minute! They have a courtesy car that takes you anywhere within a 2 mi. radius of the hotel. It was a very nice perk! They also took us to Pier 91 on sail day. I loved the hotel location!

Call Hyatt House and Hyatt Place (near the Space Needle. Both offer a free shuttle to nearby locations (like Pikes Place) and MAY take you to the pier (maybe for a small fee or nice tip?). Does not hurt to call and ask.

We are currently at Hyatt Place on 6th near the Space Needle, departing from pier 91 tomorrow. The Hyatt has a free shuttle that runs to 4 specific locations hourly by reservation, but not to pier 91. They will arrange a car for you from Ace's, $10 per person to the pier.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We are currently at Hyatt Place on 6th near the Space Needle, departing from pier 91 tomorrow. The Hyatt has a free shuttle that runs to 4 specific locations hourly by reservation, but not to pier 91. They will arrange a car for you from Ace's, $10 per person to the pier.

We will be staying at Hyatt Place.

How do you like it?

We will be staying at Hyatt Place.

How do you like it?

Very pleased with it. Indoor pool' date=' good free breakfast, very clean, super comfy beds, pleasant staff, walking distance to the space needle, and Walgreens across the street for any last minute items. We are in a double queen room that also has a sectional seating are, coffee bar, and desk, so lots of room.

Very pleased with it. Indoor pool, good free breakfast, very clean, super comfy beds, pleasant staff, walking distance to the space needle, and Walgreens across the street for any last minute items. We are in a double queen room that also has a sectional seating are, coffee bar, and desk, so lots of room.

Did you have any noise issue coming from the all night gas station next door? We did last year.

Trying to find hotel with transportation to ship in Seattle.

CapitalAeroporter: Has private service that costs $100 each way ($200 roundtrip)between the airport and cruise port. While that seems expensive, the price isgood for up to five adult passengers. A sixth passenger increases the price $30roundtrip.

Speedi Shuttle:Offers shared rides on a passenger van between the airport and Pier 66 for aslittle as $16 per person each way. Rides to Pier 91 are just $21 per person.

AcesTown Car Service: While not necessarily focused on the cruise niche, Aces offersservice from the airport to anywhere in town. Rates run about $60 each way fortrips to the port, for up to three adults in a private luxury sedan.

Seattle Shuttle:Family-owned and operated shuttle service offering passenger vantransportation to the cruise ports or Seattle hotels.

We are staying at Hampton Inn Southcenter (Tukwila) which has free airport shuttle. We have signed up and paid for RT shuttle with Seatle Express. $57.24 RT (AAA discount) to Pier 91 and return to airport after cruise.

• 2 months later...
We are staying at the Homewood Suites Seattle Downtown before and after our June 30th cruise. I'll post an opinion when we return.

I forgot to come back with my review;). We stayed at the Homewood Suites Downtown a night before and a night after the cruise. It was a great hotel with spacious rooms (much bigger than any Embassy Suites we've ever stayed in), a decent breakfast and is located within a 15 minute walk to the Chihuly Gardens and the Space Needle, and 30 minutes to Pikes Market. We had lovely weather and the walks were fine. No shuttle but a taxi to pier 91 was $7.

We are staying at Hampton Inn Southcenter (Tukwila) which has free airport shuttle. We have signed up and paid for RT shuttle with Seatle Express. $57.24 RT (AAA discount) to Pier 91 and return to airport after cruise.

I notice on the Seattle Express web sight saying something about your luggage going under the passenger seats

not sure if our luggage would fit.

Shiska