Marriott Pinnacle hotel in Vancouver

leaffan5

Have booked a room there for the night before my cruise. If anyone has stayed there can you walk to the cruise port?

Thanks

I have stayed there but not for a cruise. We loved the hotel...especially the executive lounge. It would be a little bit of a walk to the cruise port (1/2 mile at the most) but certainly doable and walking towards the water is usually downhill.

Have booked a room there for the night before my cruise. If anyone has stayed there can you walk to the cruise port?

Thanks

We have done this without a problem. Plus, you will be walking downhill part of the way. Its about 6-8 short blocks.

We have done this without a problem. Plus, you will be walking downhill part of the way. Its about 6-8 short blocks.

Two blocks are downtown city street (wide sidewalks), you then hit a wide promenade along the water and in-front of the convention centre. Again wide sidewalks quite pleasant.

Honestly I think taking walking would take a bout the same amount of time as a taxi.

I'm with Dave & em-sk. Even if there was a cab outside waiting, rather than you having to call one, you might actually still beat it to the pier! The bottleneck for traffic once it builds up (one lane in for cabs, and nobody in until another comes out once folks start arriving in numbers after 11am) means you'll sit watching the $5 cab fare keep going up! The theoretical 3-4 minute drive could easily double, meaning it would take longer than the 7 minute walk... If you have to call a cab, it's definitely faster to walk...

• Like 1