NCL release dates for summer/fall 2019 cruises?

my3sonsnj

Yes I am still waiting for their summer 2019 cruises as well. Specifically Northern Europe.

Royal Caribbean released theirs yesterday on 12/12 and Princess released theirs today. Not sure what NCL is waiting for.

I´m too. don´t know what are they waiting, if most people booked with other cruise lines?

Getaway should be back in northern europe but what other ship?

Glad I am not the only one wanting to plan ahead :D Our 35th anniversary will be in the fall of 2019 and I am hoping to plan something special to celebrate :champagne-toast: Waiting to see what will be available . . . and hoping to know soon for budgeting purposes, lol.

When they release the dates do they usually just go thru 2019 or will they also go into spring of 2020?

Just through 2019 and maybe POA into spring of 2020...... kinda like right now where they released 2018 a year ago and did not go forward to spring of 2019

Just through 2019 and maybe POA into spring of 2020...... kinda like right now where they released 2018 a year ago and did not go forward to spring of 2019

Not correct -- they released summer and fall 2018 all the way through spring 2019-- I booked april 2019 a full year ago. I'm assuming the same will be true this year.

Yes I am still waiting for their summer 2019 cruises as well. Specifically Northern Europe.

Royal Caribbean released theirs yesterday on 12/12 and Princess released theirs today. Not sure what NCL is waiting for.

Not to mention Celebrity and P&O (for those Anglophile cruisers) have had their Summer 2019 Europe itineraries out forever. I'm waiting for both NCL and HAL to release said so I can plan a cruise with my sister and brother-in-law to the Adriatic. NCL used to always be ahead of the game.

Not to mention Celebrity and P&O (for those Anglophile cruisers) have had their Summer 2019 Europe itineraries out forever. I'm waiting for both NCL and HAL to release said so I can plan a cruise with my sister and brother-in-law to the Adriatic. NCL used to always be ahead of the game.

HAL has some

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HAL has some

You are correct: HAL has sailings for Europe on Prinsendam (the closest thing HAL has to an expedition ship) and Nieuw Statendam, the sexy, sexy new ship only. Both are priced very, very high given their unique status. I'm waiting for the tried and true, like the Vista and Signature class ships, which are sure to be priced comparatively lower.

The Jade seems to be going back to the Med for 2019. I'm not sure what ship will be used for the Norway/Iceland/Britain cruises from Hamburg and Southampton.

The Spirit is currently missing from schedules after Spring 2019, so perhaps that is possible.

I assume that these will follow. It isn't unusual for some areas of Europe to follow quite a bit later.