What would be your cruise line of choice for St Petersburg cruise?

Caaake

When we did our Baltic tour a few years ago we sailed on RCCL only because of the third day in St Petersburg, so glad we made that decision as there was so much to see and do. We sailed out of Copenhagen and stayed at the Best Western Hebron Hotel. Highly recommend it, fabulous hotel and walking distance to Tivoli. It was so lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we did our Baltic tour a few years ago we sailed on RCCL only because of the third day in St Petersburg, so glad we made that decision as there was so much to see and do. We sailed out of Copenhagen and stayed at the Best Western Hebron Hotel. Highly recommend it, fabulous hotel and walking distance to Tivoli. It was so lovely

Thank you for this info. I have that one booked! Did you think the Best Western was a far walk from Nyhaun. I have three hotels booked. Don’t know which one to choose.

• 3 weeks later...
When we did our Baltic tour a few years ago we sailed on RCCL only because of the third day in St Petersburg, so glad we made that decision as there was so much to see and do. We sailed out of Copenhagen and stayed at the Best Western Hebron Hotel. Highly recommend it, fabulous hotel and walking distance to Tivoli. It was so lovely

Thank you for this info. I have that one booked! Did you think the Best Western was a far walk from Nyhaun. I have three hotels booked. Don’t know which one to choose.

I don't know the distance but you could Google it and find out. I did a lot of research on hotels and I am so glad I picked the B.W. Hebron. We had a triple room facing the courtyard and it was beautiful. The breakfast is incredible and the staff were friendly and helpful. It is in a really good location.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are doing the land and sea tour on the Regal next summer. When is your tour and cruise? We are doing the land tour that begins in Budapest on July 29th.

Oh yes 72 hours max. I remember reading that somewhere. I love the itinerary that the Regal Princess is taking next summer. With the 8 day land trip before the 11 night cruise we are going to get to see a good portion of the Northern European areas. The prices for the Regal are lower than what you were quoting for RCCL. We have planned a whirlwind tour of St Pete's when we are there and seeing all the sites we could possibly want to see. I am going to be happy with what we picked. Plus we can always go back someday and repeat the places we really loved!